Chapter 20 - Best Wishes

Start from the beginning

“Used to the human life already eh?” he laughed like Santa Clause and started to walk towards his kingdom.

“What am I doing up here?” I asked him surprised and followed him into the big golden gates, towards the white towering place.

“You did something I thought I had lost in you” he turning back and then again looked ahead and continued walking.

“What are you saying?” I asked him puzzled as we walk up the big grey steps towards his big chair.

“JASON!” I heard a voice I had missed since so long.

I turned around to see a red head girl, with short hair running towards me. She was tall and thin and looked even more beautiful than before, she was my best friend and I had missed her so much.

“I CANT BELIEVE YOUR BACK!” she screamed all excited and ran into my arms.

I felt Ava’s hot tears drop over my neck as I held her tight and she squeezed me back.

I’m so sorry I couldn’t contact you after that night, your parents took away my transmitting power. I’m so so so sorry” she said weeping.

“It’s aright Ava, I told you my parents were happy they were rid of me” I told her.

“That’s not true” an older woman called out to me. I turned around to see my mother and father standing at the corner of the huge floor smiling at me.

“If they’d let Ava contact you, or even try getting you back, I would be banishing them as well” Zeus answered. “They felt if they would be banished it would be impossible for them and Ava to get you back to your original home. I made them do it. You shouldn’t doubt your parents” Zeus spoke in between.

“Oh mom” I sighed and she and dad ran to me hugging me tight so happy I was back.

“How am I back but?” I asked looking at Zeus and then heard Ava giggle.

“This little girl is very smart. When I put you and Allison into Clandestine, Ava very strictly came up to me and told me, if you choose the fairy waterfall than the mermaid escape route then you’d deserve to come home” Zeus said and I looked at Ava who was very proud of me.

“But how did you know I would take fairyland?” I looked at her surprised.

“I don’t know. I just knew” she smiled happily.

“I’m glad to know, everyone was planning on getting me back out here but I don’t belong here” I told Ava and then looked at my parents.

“What do you mean?” they looked at me shocked and Zeus was quiet.

“I have finally fallen in love. I want to get back down on earth, I want to convince Ally about me. Is there no way you could get her memories back Zeus?!” I asked him pleadingly.

“Jason, once upon a time you were dying to get back to home and now that you have your friends and family with you, you want to go back on earth and be a mortal? Loving a mortal?” he asked as anger filled his mind.

“Yes. I love home. I loved the life I lived but I have lived it enough for 120 years. Its time I be a mortal and love someone with my heart and soul and be happy.” I spoke.

“What makes you think she loves you back? What makes you think she will take you back? This is a human we are talking about. They are selfish beings. She might love you today and hate you tomorrow and then what? You’ll beg me to get you back? To your family to your loved ones?” Zeus’s voice rose.

“No, it’s my fate. If she doesn’t not take me back I shall live a normal life alone, I don’t mind, I shall never complain” I told him.

“SO after considering the fact you have always made mistakes, when you finally did the right thing and made a sacrifice for another human you get to come back home, but now you don’t want to be home, you want to be with a human and expect me to regain that humans memory back so you could live happily?” He asked with his eyes red. “Am I your servant?!” he trembled with power.

“No, all I ask from you, Zeus is to send me back on earth and let it rain” I replied.

“What do you mean let it rain?” he asked.

“When Ally and I were at the waterfall, the fairies said if its true love, the land will rain of silver water drops, as a clue for the human so that when the lover wants to regain her memory again all that is needed is, rain. It had happened before only once and happened again when I tried getting Ally out of the island”

I heard Ava gasp, we turned around to look at her surprised face and she said, “it’s true love Zeus, you just need to send him back and need it to rain, if it doesn’t work, if her memory doesn’t return then Jason shall suffer a life of loneliness on earth, leaving his family and everyone behind”

“Yes, Zeus, please” I looked at him sadly.

“Do you know how much effort it takes to make it rain under the city we are. We need thousands of angels to form water droplets from the snowy mountains to make it rain” he said.

“Can’t you use your power once? Just once use that stick of yours!” I said looking at the all mighty grey stick he keep with himself, one swish of that and he make cats and dogs rain.

“It is close to winter now. The rainy season has gone. If I make it rain it will create unbalance to the world” was his reply.

“Make it rain for 10 minutes please. Just 10 minutes is all I need” I begged him on his feet.

“Jason” he sighed, “ If I agree to give you a time and date for it to rain for 10 minutes, it requires me sending you on earth, which means you shall never return if this doesn’t work”

“I know” I looked sadly at Ava and my parents, but they nodded with tears in their eyes asking me to go for it.

“But if it works, then I commend your bravery and for that my gift will be that the child shall regain her memory too, if Allison regains her’s” Zeus softened.

“Lieey” I smiled at myself remembering here when Zeus said child.

“She already remembers just need a little push and she will recollect everything. Gods keepers and children are one kind of people that their memories cannot be erased.” He smiled at me.

“Go for it son, you can do it” My father patted my back and my mother kissed my head.

“I will miss you’ll so much” I said kissing their hands.

Ava hugged me tight and kissed my cheeks wishing me luck “If nothing works out, just look at the night sky and we will shine down on you” she said.

“Okay, so the Sunday that comes this week, at 12 noon, the rain from Startrum shall pour, till 12:10. That is the only time period you shall get to convince Ally. All the best son and please, don’t do anything stupid” Zeus warned and waved his stick around and around and around and I felt wind circling my body, sucking me in a dense hole and before I knew it, I was back on earth, on my bed.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys tell me if you'll want a trailer for this book. comment to say yes and i have a excellent trailer for u'll. next chapter soon!