She nodded.

He looked her up and down again.

"You don't eat, number 8." He said, matter-of-factly.

"...I-" Violet tried to speak to defend herself, but Reginald cut her off.

"I know, I've seen you eat recently, however I've heard you've got a habit. You make yourself sick." Reginald said, and the small girl just looked down.

"... Violet, while I sympathise, you're... special, and I am raising you to be a superior human, imagine how good for press it'd be if we discovered you had the ability too... heal yourself, of sorts." He said, she rolled her eyes.

He didn't sympathise.

"...So, I'm just to deal with this until I can get over it?" She asked, her voice quiet, and he nodded.

"Yes, that would be what I'm asking." Reginald said.

2nd of November, 2002

"well, um, I have two powers but I'm not allowed to use one of them, at all... so." Five said, trying to change the subject a bit.

But that wouldn't work.

"...I saw someone try to kill themself." Allison said sheepishly, looking at the floor.

Ben nodded, as if in agreement, as he looked at Klaus, a glance, more like.

Violet wanted to speak up, say it was an accident, but it wasn't.

She knew that as well as Allison seemed too.

"um, Reggie makes me take pills." Vanya said, interrupting the tension in the air.

Violet's turn.

"oh, uh, I've got nothing." she said, gripping onto her necklace.

"I've got something you could use." Allison said, her voice cold, but slightly shaky.

a tad bit of worry.

"don't." Violet said, and Allison shook her head.

"you know, you try your best to keep all your secrets, but they always get out, Vi. Tell us, what were you doing in the bathroom after dinner last night?" Allison said, staring daggers at her sister.

Violet stayed quiet, her siblings had become knowledgeable of what she'd been doing.

It wasn't easy to play it off anymore, they were older, wiser.

"I was having a shower?" Violet said, rolling her eyes, keeping that slight bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"okay, and what were you doing hanging your legs out of the window? Why'd you let go?" Allison asked, and Violet's eyes widened.

"I slipped." she said, rolling her eyes.

"No you didn't." Allison stated, and Violet clutched her necklace.

"Violet?" Five said, looking at her clutching her necklace, as she stayed silent.

"Do you all know what her "condition" really is? It's called Bulimia. She makes herself sick every time she eats." Allison said, as the room went even more silent.