Ch-9 Another Victim

Start from the beginning

I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs but he didn't approached me.

Must have escaped by the front door.

After a couple of minutes , two policemen came in the lawn.

" Holy shit!!" One of them cried as looked at chopped off head.

" The killer got away." I muttered.

However, they  ignored my words and one of them handcuffed me.

" We are not claiming that you are the killer but we need more evidences before releasing you." The policeman said.

" I-I don't have time! I am a detective and I am working on a case!" I argued showing my card.

The two policemen looked at the card for a second and then looked at each other.

" Still ,you will come with us, detective." The policeman said.

" Yeah! We need to interrogate you too. And what about the gunshots that the neighbors claimed to hear?" Another policeman asked.

" The victim fired them! Can't you see my wound!!?" I yelled angrily.

Then their eyes went on my bleeding shoulder. They must have realized it too that I couldn't possibly behead someone in such state.

" Alright! But come for interrogation after patching up this wound." The policeman said and removed the handcuffs .

I nodded and slowly got up.

" Let us take you to the hospital. You can't control the staring wheel with an injured shoulder." The policeman said.

" Thanks ,would appreciate that." I said and followed the cops to their car.

Alec, I messed up

ALEC'S POV

AUTOPSY REPORT, JERRY LUTKINS

VICTIM'S NAME - JERRY LUTKINS

CAUSE OF DEATH - CAR CRASH

WOUNDS - BROKEN RIB CAGE, BROKEN NECK, PUNCTURED LUNG.

FOUND AT - LOMAV STREET.

WORDS CARVED ON THE VICTIMS BACK RESEMBLING THE STATEMENTYOUR TURN NEXT AL*** 

" Poor soul, may god give his soul peace." Doctor George said.

" I hope that too." I muttered as I closed the report and placed it on the table.

" Any help you got?" The pathologist asked.

" Its clearly a murder. Still you declared  it a car accident, why?" I asked.

" Just think of it! The victim's body state clearly proves it a car accident!" The pathologist argued.

" And what about those words ? The car couldn't carve them!" I argued back.

" It is a possibility that he might have run into trouble with ruffians and they have carved them." George said.

" Very low probability. According to the manager of the store where he worked , he was a calm and benevolent guy." I said.

" Well , pathologists don't judge a body from its nature,do they?" George asked with a chuckle.

" Not your mistake, doc. There were no fatal blade wounds. The killer killed the victim in a strange manner." I muttered , removing my spectacles.

" Maybe the killer carried a mighty hammer like Thor, huh?!" George said with a chuckle.

" Docccc. This is serious,this bastard is  killing people at a crazy rate." I muttered.

" Sorry but I do think that if this is a murder case then the killer must have extreme strength." George said.

" Same thought. By the way, why are those remaining carved words censored in the report? I asked.

" Oh! You mean by the words of that name? They were blurry and couldn't be identified." George replied.

" Alright! I must leave now, thanks for your cooperation doc." I said as I got up from the chair.

" My pleasure." The pathologist said.

I went out of the house with his son following me.

Must inform that to Kevin .