Episode 1 - I'M SO SORRY GUPTA

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, Gupta!! You're a savior!!" she told him as she took the notebook and put it in her bag.

He started to blush and a smile lined upon his face.

"Anyway... I gotta rush, my volleyball practice is beginning in like five minutes, catch you later!" Disha said as she put Aaryan's book in her bag and stormed towards the school grounds.

Aaryan and Farhan entered the classroom and kept their bags aside.

"OK DON'T!!", Aaryan told Farhan as they seated themselves.

"Did I even speak a word?", Farhan replied calmly.

"Listen ok! I can see your reactions, don't give me that look!", Aaryan told him back squinting his eyes.

"Look Aaryan, I mean if you're liking it this way, perpetually advancing on a one-way street, then I won't stop you. I mean I know I really don't like what is going on here, but you make your own choices. The only thing I don't understand is what are you getting out of this parasitic relationship? I mean this is such a biased distribution of efforts that is completely skewed towards you! I don't know when you would realize this and do something about it"

"Today is the day, my friend. Today this parasitic bond will become a symbiotic one, and this skewed distribution will transform to a normal one", Aaryan told Farhan as a smile lined upon his face, "Today is the day I. Will. Make. It. Happen!"

"Well... then god be with you because I know I won't!", Farhan replied raising his eyebrows, "I want no part of this failed and messed up love story", he said as he removed his math notebook and turned to the page that was specified on the whiteboard.

"WHAT! You're such a pessimist, Farhan. It will be good. It will all be good. She knows me since like ten years, and we're like best friends, I think... no I KNOW that we are. It will all be good", Aaryan reaffirmed himself.

"Keep thinking that Gupta! Fake it till you make it brother" Farhan smiled as he uncapped his pen and started writing. Aaryan continued to look at him with squinting eyes.

Later that day, after all the classes had finished and everyone was back in the class packing up for the day to leave for home, he finally did it.

"I'm doing it", Aaryan told Farhan as Farhan was zipping his bag up.

"Well, I don't want to see you make a fool of yourself so I'm leaving", Farhan said, "I have some actual work to do"

"DUDE!!!! Come on, why are you being annoying! Don't friends support each other in everything!", Aaryan squeaked.

"Ok first of all," Farhan faced Aaryan and looked him in the eye, "That is so not true, I am not going to support you in this sure-to-fail quest because I know what is going to happen and secondly, I mean come on, why do you even want to propose? Can't you just keep it the way it is and enjoy being exploited by her"

"You, my friend, are hopeless. I know I will succeed in wooing Disha. And you can leave if you want..." Aaryan said with an attitude as he folded his hands before his chest.

"And I am...", Farhan replied as he swung his bag pack around his back and headed for the door.

"SHUT UP!" Aaryan pulled his bag and pulled Farhan back, "You're staying here and that's it! I would need someone to bring me back to my catatonic state from my manic", Aaryan told him.

"Ugh... FINE. I hope you know that the probability of that event occurring is quite slim. Anyway, make this quick! I have my IIT coaching classes at four", Farhan rolled his eyes.

"GREAT, I LOVE YOU MAN. Anyway, here I go", Aaryan said as he removed a rose from his bag.

"Oh god... this is gonna be a pain to watch", Farhan claimed shaking his head as he saw the rose.