Night's plot

Dream went downstairs and saw Sapnap, Bad, George and Y/N waiting for him in the living room.

Sapnap came up to him and said "Y/N told me what happened. Did Night do something?". "No. He told me it was some sort of connection." Dream replied. Sapnap was the only one who knew he had Nightmare in him. A few weeks ago, Sapnap heard Dream in a conversation. Must be talking to himself, he thought. He came in the room and saw Dream having a conversation with Nightmare. He swore he didn't tell others and he kept his promise.

"Come on muffin." Bad said as he put on his hood. Y/N was disappointed and Bad looked at them. Y/N had that one thing that made them want to touch his horns. But Bad said they were sensitive. "No is no Y/N" Bad told Y/N. 

*At the park*
* Nightmare's Pov*

I kept watching what Dream was doing with the team. I always wished to socialize with them but Dream didn't want me to. Why did I feel like being told off by my dad? Suddenly, it hit me. I had an idea to let me introduce myself. However, it's gonna be difficult. I opened a portal and went to my dimension. "What do you want this time, Night?" I turned around and I saw George. Me and him had a love-hate relationship. "Not much. Listen, where's Good and Napsap?" I asked him. "Over here." Good and Napsap were listening from upstairs. They went downstairs and Napsap asked, "What is it?" 

I told them what the plan was and they all agreed. I mean, everyone except Good. "Nightmare, you do know that we're not allowed to show ourselves to our originals, right?! What the heck were you thinking, showing yourself to Dream and being a sidekick or something?!" 

He was about to attack me when Napsap blocked him with his shield. "Good, you knew you only made the rules because you hate the originals. Please let us meet them. We haven't been able to go around with those rules of yours." Good hesitated but he agreed at the end. 

"Shall we?" I told them. "Let's go." George said. We went down the portal and into our original's minds.

*At the park*

Dream didn't know what was going on until the first incident. Him and George were sitting on the bench when Y/N called "Guys, Bad became unconscious!" They all rushed to the place where Bad fainted. Dream thought one of his eye turned blue. Night, what's going on? he told Nightmare in his head. You'll see sooner or later, Nightmare responded.

 "Let's go home. He must've had a headache 'cause of the sun." Sapnap said. Sapnap and Dream carried him home and put him in his bed. Dream looked at Sapnap and said "Sapnap, your eye..." "What is it?" Sapnap said. He looked at the nearest mirror and was shocked. His left eye had turned white. "What happened?!" Sapnap said terrified. Dream went silent and knew what was going on.  His friends were having the same thing that happened to him a few months ago. But how about George and Y/N? Are they ok?

His question was answered when he heard a piercing scream. He knew who that sound came from. Dream and Sapnap rushed to George's room. "What's going o-?" Dream stopped. He saw George's right eye turn dark brown (In my au, George had light brown eyes) . Y/N's was fine although they looked worried and looked at Dream to Sapnap and saw Sapnap's eye. They didn't see Dream's yet since he was wearing his usual mask he wore all the time.

What was going on? He thought. Bad unconscious, George and Sapnap's eye changing. He knew who was responsible for this. 

Nightmare...