CHAPTER 4

Damien's POV

All the Wayne family was sitting on the dining table eating.

"What are your hobbies blue berry?" Richard asked from Martha.

"Blueberry?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"umm your nickname?" dick answered. she smiled and nodded.

" my hobbies are singing and drawing" she answered.

"what are your future goals?" father asked her.

"I wanna be a fashion designer" she replied.

"we have a music room in manor" drake exclaimed. t.t that's my room.

"Damien loves music!" father exclaimed. I was shocked that father remembered.

"really?" she asked turning towards me with a big smile. I sighed inwardly.

"t.t yes," I said, she was still looking at me so I added "would you like to see it?" her smile grew more, if it can and she nodded like a toddler.

Father chuckled, " boys will show you after dinner ok?" he said making her smile sheepishly.

"sure father and monsieur Alfred can I have a sewing machine in my room please?" she asked being so polite.

"sure miss Marinette and please just call me Alfred." Pennysworth said.

" then you have to call me Martha." She said they both had a Stairing contest before pennysworth gave in. let me repeat myself GAVE IN and she smiled. while all the other Occupants were stairing jaw dropped. after eating we showed her the manor and then the we went to the music room. she was looking around the whole room smiling but this time she had light in her eyes. then we went to our rooms and I went to father.

"father" I said as I went in the bat cave father was hunched over the computer typing.

"yes Damien?" he asked

"I wanted to know about Martha, I saw her flinch when Grayson shrieked, and her reflexes when she smiles there is no light in her eyes."

" you noticed" he sighed "I am searching what happened" he said and typed her name in the computer. we waited for a few minute then information loaded.

MARINETTE DUPAIN CHENG {ABONDONED}

MOTHER: SABINE

FATHER: TOM

SUFFERING BULLYING: LILA ROSSI

PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE FROM FORMER FRIENDS

WAS SUNSHINE OF PARIS BEFORE MISS ROSSI CAME.

then the computer closed I was burning in anger I don't know why but I was having a thought of killing this Rossi I was shaking with rage.

"can I kill this Rossi father? " I asked with the coldest voice I could muster.

"I also want too Damien but no go to sleep." he said I broke one of the costume glasses in the cave to subdue my anger and left.