CHAPTER 5

Arabic

sister: 'ukht

brother: akhi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waking up in the middle of the night because of someone screaming wasn't exactly how Damien thought his sleep would be interrupted. he imagined it would be because robin is needed: not screaming and heart wrenching sobs that break his heart. deciding that it was getting too much to listen further, Damien gets up and takes a peek in his newly obtained sisters room. his sister was curled in ball sobbing and trembling, he immediately goes and hugs her. she buries her head in his shoulder and clings to his body.

" please don't leave me! please! like mom did, like my friends did please! please!" she cried clinging to him.

"we will not leave you shaqiq we will never leave you, we all are here for you, father is here for you we are not going anywhere" Damien said as he hugged her more tightly whispering words and drawing circles on her back. and they both fell asleep.

D: ugh

M: did I wake you up? sorry!

D: no, what time is it?

M: 4am I am going to gym. wanna join?

D: you go I am coming

when Damien went to the gym he saw Martha using punching bag.

"spar?" he asked, Martha nodded and they went to spar area Martha set the timer for 2 minutes and the fight started in between Tim slipped into the room. the spar ended when the timer beeped with Martha on top of Damien.

D: you're really good shaqiq

M: thanks akhi! Tim?

T: sure

M: well here goes Timbo. Jay?

J: brace yourself pixie!

M: well. rich?

RG: sure

M: well father?

the spar ended with a tie between both the players.

"see you at the breakfast bat family" Martha said and left through the door. "WHAT?" Jason's voice was heard at the hallway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------