" So I'll be Hugh Jackman."

" You'll be who now?" Bakugou whipped his head around so fast that Kirishima was scared he'd break it.

" I swear you guys know nothing." He stormed out of the room. Kirishima looked worried.

" Are they going to die?" Rex was worried too.

" Just wait." Bakugou made his way to the common area with Kirishima not too far behind. Everyone looked at Bakugou and became worried.

" If we're doing anything that has to do with a circus we are not going to paint ourselves up to look like fucking clowns. We are going to reenact a masterpiece and I get to be Jackman."

" I wanna be Zefron then." Kaminari said.

" Whatever. We just will need to get a couple of teachers to play the two fathers and some outside help to play a couple of kids." Kaminari nodded. He was the only one who seemed to know what the boy was talking about.

" I bet Aizawa would be happy to play the part of the wife's father. He likes crushing people's spirit. And on that note we could probably get Mic to be the leads father. Though he only appears a few times in the beginning."

" Ok you go ask. I'll go to Nezu to ask if I can pull in a couple of people for outside help. Everyone else watch The Greatest Showman. Aux Cord you pay very close attention to the red head because we will need your voice for her." Kaminari and Bakugou ran out of the dorms to the staff dorms. Izuku began laughing.

Following the two boys

" We should have Todoroki be the critic. He's emotionless and judgy."

" Mina is obviously going to be playing Zendaya's part. Iida and Hagakure could play the part of your parents and then be extras during the whole circus scene." Bakugou was thinking hard about this. He wanted it right.

They knocked on the staff dorm door and Midnight answered it. Both boys looked away. She was barely wearing anything.

" Shouta two of your students are here."

" If it's about the festival I'll talk about it tomorrow."

" Please Sir? We just need to discuss a few things with you, Mic, and Nezu." Kaminari whipped out manners.

" Fine. If it's that important. Zashi go find the rat. Nemuri let them through and go get some decent clothes on."

The boys got into the teacher's common area and saw some of them playing poker. Mic was laying across Aizawa but getting up to find the principal.

" Come on. Let's talk in the kitchen if it's just us three you need." The boys followed their teacher. When they go to the kitchen they sat at the table and the other two walked in.

" I must say you two are the first students to ever come to the teachers dorms. Not the first kids. Eri was."

" Let's get right to it." Bakugou said. " First things first we should probably explain what we are doing."

" We was going to put on a circus act but Bakugou apparently doesn't like clowns."

" Good I hate clowns." Mic said.

" But I do like the idea of a circus. More like a specific one."

" I see where this is going and I like it." Again Mic interrupted.

" Well we need two teachers to play a small part and some outside help for another small part." Bakugou ended.

" I assume me and Zashi are the teachers you chose to play this small part." Kaminari nodded.

" And you wanted to ask me if you can recruit some non students to play this other small roll." Nezu knew this is what they were saying.

" I already know who I'm going to ask if you say yes." Bakugou said.

" I'll leave that decision to Mr. Aizawa." The two boys looked to their home room teacher. He just sighed and nodded.

" Just answer me this. Why is it that you brought Kaminari along?"

" He's the only other one in our class that had a clue as to what I meant when I said we are reenacting a masterpiece and I get to be Jackman. He immediately said he gets to be Zefron. Everyone else look so fucking confused."

" Wait a minute. Bakugou you will have to practice your lines with us after school everyday. What about that giant workout you have to do?"

" I can do it after practice or practice after I do it. I know every line by heart."

" Or you could just do it during my class." Aizawa suggested. Bakugou nodded.

The two stayed in the teachers dorms talking to the two teachers about what parts they play and how they will be doing the show. Working out the small details while their class works out their lack of knowledge. It seems that these two teachers knew the masterpiece by heart as well.