I got in, moving through my routine pretty quickly, and singing along to the shuffled songs playing through my speaker. Once I was done, I got out and brushed through my wet hair, before blow drying it and adding some beachy waves to it. I felt more confident, well, more so forcing myself to be more confident or else I would cave in and leave Harry in the dark with what I am feeling.

I did some light makeup, consisting of just some mascara and eyeliner, and going to pick out my outfit. I tried on a million and one things before landing on the perfect sage green, satin dress. I threw on a white button up, leaving it open, and put on my black platform doc martens.

I added some dainty gold jewelry and called it an outfit

I added some dainty gold jewelry and called it an outfit. It was around 6pm by now, so I grabbed my things and headed out to the living room to find something I wasn't expecting.

Jeffrey Azoff was standing there, conversing with my whole family sitting on the couch. My eyebrows ticked together before softening quickly when everyone turned towards me.

"Oh hey, there's Oakland." My father introduced me. I slapped on a quick smile, not sure as to how I felt about Harry's literal manager sitting in the living room. "Jeff, this is my daughter Oakland."

"Hi" I said smoothly, trying to swallow down how my heart was in my throat. I don't know why he made me so nervous, but by knowing the business my father was in, and how he introduced me, I could tell that he was quite the powerful man.

"Ah! The infamous Oakland." Jeff said, standing up while reaching out his hand to shake mine. I quickly returned the gesture, knowing that my parents were crazy about being polite. He took my small hand into both of his, while continuing to speak. "I've heard so much about you, Harry can't seem to get your name out of his mouth... In a great way of course." he stated while keeping my hand in his grip. I knit my brows together, while a confused smile crept up on my lips.

"Well, speaking of Harry," my mother chimed in. Jeff released my hand, both of us turning to her. "She was just about to go see him." she told everyone.

"Oh yes, I was going to have dinner with him." I turned to my dad to let him know, worried that I wouldn't be able to leave since we had a guest.

"Hmm, maybe he will get a song out of it." Jeff said, laughing as if what he said was true but also a joke. My family all together laughed, but I just scoffed.

What did he mean by that? The thought of Harry just using me for lyrical inspiration crept back into my mind, after finally pushing past it and believing that he did really enjoy my presence. I couldn't bring myself to dive deep into that idea, because Byerly snapped me out of my thoughts. I was standing right next to where she was sitting, so she placed her hand on my leg subtly, squeezing it and giving me a look as if she were saying 'don't listen to him'. She could sense my disbelief, so she tried comforting me, redirecting my mind to trying to excuse myself to finally leave.