Chapter 2

Gorly's POV
I put the anesthesia mask over her face and counted to ten. Once I reached the number ten, she was out. This would be her state for the next half a century at least. The thing she didn't know was that she didn't give any information of her family or close contact so i couldn't even pay them if I wanted to. The first thing I did was mark where I would put the port that carried the life support medicine. I cut the incision and put the port mechanism in. I cauterized the area and hooked up the medicine to the port. She now couldn't die of obesity or any other medical problems. I then makers where I wanted to insert the tracheotomy. A tracheotomy is a procedure that allows the patient to breath using a machine for a hole in the trachea. I cut that incision as well, inserted the tubing and cauterized that wound. 2 surgeries done, a lot more to go. Next I put a feeding tube in her stomach so she could get the weight gaining liquid and then a catheter s we could get the waste out of her bowels. Now we get to the hard part. I am going to remove every unnecessary bone and muscle in her body so there is more room for the fat to go. After over 24 hours of surgery, my team and I managed to remove every single bone and muscle in her body except her head, neck, and anything g. refer to keep her digesting food. I then hooked a large IV bag full of high calorie liquid up to the feeding tube and left the room.
3 person POV
Immediately after Dr. Gorly left the room, you could already see Sarah's body changing. Her blob that used to be a body had some girth. In the span of an hour she had a double chin and roles all over her blob After a day she had gone from her original 250 pounds to 380 pounds. In the course of the week she kept growing and growing, she now had a chin big enough to be a neck pillow and her blob now too up a good amount of the bed. She had just surpassed 1000 pounds and showed no signs of stopping. After a month of being in this experiment, Dr. Gorly had to move Sarah to a new room due to the fact that she had become to big for her old room. She was now 20,579 pounds and still wasn't slowing. Where her Face used to be is now just a mound of fat with small fatty eyelids that no human could open if the tried. Her body now took up a whole master bedroom and was still growing. After a year her body was still growing strong her head had long since gotten lost in her mound of fat and her weight stood at 473,825,032 pounds and somehow was still growing. At ten years her body hit its breaking point. She could only fit in the largest of warehouses and was just a ball of fat and tissue. She weigh just over a million pounds and her body had given out. She popped. Her guts came spewing out of her fat like a water canon and that was it for Sarah. Now Dr, Gorly knows that the weight a human body can withstand is 1 million pounds.