Chapter 1: A Thick girl insecurities

(MARIAH P.O.V)

Me and Mark was laying on the couch together watching Tv, my mom was at work and Dad out of town so I had the house to myself and decided to chill with my boyfriend.

Btw, I'm Mariah, I'm 17 no brothers or sister, well a step brother Sean, but he live with his mother out of town. I'm 5'6 lightskin with hazel brown eyes. I'm thick......well Fat, I hate my body. All the rolls and fat and stretch marks just make me feel insecure, especially getting judged. I have one best friend, Toni. We been rocking since 6th grade. She's always been there for me and we have each other's back.
But right now I'm chilling with my bae Mark. We just started dating like 2 days ago and I already feel like he's my world.

"Give me a kiss", he said leaning towards my lips.
I kissed him, then we started wrestling our lips together while I feel his hand moving up my thigh.

Lawd Jesus he turning me on

He was on top of my while tongue kissing. I moan softly while he tried to Unbutton my pants but I stopped him before he could

"Cmon baby", he said still kissing me trying to unbutton them again, "I know you want it"

"Mark stop, I'm not ready", I said trying to move out his arms but failed to.

"I won't hurt you just Cmon", he started getting rougher but I pushed him off of me and got up

"Mark I told you to stop, I'm not ready"

"MANN FUCK THIS SHIT, I'm leaving", he said zipping his pants back up

"Where you going"

He got up walking to the door.
"Leaving yo ass. You ain't trying to fuck so I'm out, we through"

"But Mark, I-I thought we was going to chill and just watch movies"

"Hell nahh, you Ain't tryna do nun so I'm leaving. Go find you some food to eat or sum", he said walking out the door closing it behind him.

I can't be-believe this just happened. I thought we was good together, I thought he liked me, these last 2 days I was fooled. All he wanted was pussy.

I started to cry with tears running down my face when I heard my phone vibrating, it was Toni

(M-Mariah, T-Toni)
T- "Heeyyyy girly"

M- "hey"

T- "Mariah what's wrong, you sound like you been crying", she said in concern

M- "im-im okay"

T- "Mariah tell me right now what happened, I'm not playing"

Do this girl think she my mama

M- "Mark broke up with me"

T- "WHAT OH HEELLL NAHH, I'll be over there in a few seconds"

I waited on her to come, so I started straightening up the house a lil. While I was throwing away Something in the kitchen I came across the picture of me and my dad that was in a picture frame. It's funny because I can hear him now saying "you is smart, you is beautiful, you is the most precious thing on the face of this earth and don't let no one tell you any different. Don't lower your worth for someone, keep your head up baby girl. Your knowledge will take you a long way in life". I love my dad, he makes me feel like I'm special even when I don't believe it.

All of a sudden I heard the door knock

"Who is it", I said peeping through the peep hole.

"It's me girl" Toni said. "Now tell me what this nigga did so I can fuck him up for breaking your heart"