11

6 months later
Jania pov

NAWL CAUSE SHE GOT ME FUCKED UP . I yelled threw threw the house .

What wrong nene ? Brook came running in my room .

You might need to sit down for the story . I said as I sat on my bed .

Brook sat down in I began to tell my story.

Ok so you know they girl bree aka was suppose to be my best friend also the biggest hoe in Baton Rouge .

Brook nodded

Well I thinking she out of the country with her sister nana , whole time she sneaking around with kentrell . but this whats so funny to me.

she waited till everybody found out about me being pregnant to "expose" her in kentrell relationship.

nene i think you should stay off the internet its to much stress for baby ka'mya. brook said

i get where you coming from brook but after i have my baby when i see that hoe its up .

girlllll! brook said laughing

I'm surprised kd is keeping the secret so far . brook added

kd know if tell kentrell this his baby ill kill him . i said while laughing.

________________________________

kentrell pov

For y'all ask why I'm fucking with her best friend,you know what mind y'all business.

Kentrell you mad she got a ba-

I cut Ben off cause one I'm am mad cause she suppose to be having my baby and plus she having a girl !

But it's all cool that's why I fucking on her bestie. Her Pussy lose but it's making nene mad so why not .

Plus she know how to suck it up . I can nut in that bitch mouth and she'll swallow without hesitation.

But ion like how she be tryna kiss me , like hell nawl you known for sucking and getting trains ran on .

Let be real kentrell shouldn't cheated, he was so stuck up in his ass that he couldn't even realize he had something good . Joe said making everybody agree

So y'all on her side or my si- ?

Kentrell that's another thing you making us choose. That's are lil sister yet kd the only one that be speaking to her . Ben interrupted

Bae it a pink bag in here with the name " Naomi " on it can I get some clothes outta there . Bree yelled from upstairs

NO DONT TOUCH THAT BAG!!I yelled upstairs

Well it look like her miss nene . Kd said laughing.

Mane shut the fuck up kd . Ion miss that hoe.

Oh now she a hoe cause she moved on from your dent headed ass? Kd questioned

You always ok her di€k kd! Mane I'm out this bitch . I said grabbing my shoes .

Don't forget about your hoe upstairs. Ben yelled

________________________________

Nana pov

I know I'm Bree sister in all but she is wrong .nene was are bestie still is mine .

I'm in Brazil right now , for study's . But I'll be back to Baton Rouge soon and fast .

My girl nene pregnant, mostly likely by kentrell .

She haven't announced what she having but most people been saying a girl .

But back to Bree situation,

She told me she clicked up with kentrell obsessed ex girlfriend yaya .

They talking about killing Jania after she have her baby.

Bree wasn't close like I was to Jania , I mean we was all close but I was closer .

Jania have a side that's worse than kentrell bad side .

Yaya and Bree trying kill Jania gone be they worse nightmare cause they gone meet a demon .

     (Literally a demon 🌚...stay tuned )

Plus she finna have a baby , in we all know mother's dont play about they kids .

Me and Ben been talking lately. He haven't got a girlfriend hopefully he still be single when I get back there .

I honestly love ben but I am scared to open up cause what if he don't wanna be more than friends .

Also what if he don't drop all his hoes. I'm not no hater so imma say it like this . Some of the hoes and groupies look better than me ,but they can't love him for Ben Anthony Fields.

Me and him already opened up sexually, but I told him it was a mistake . The only reason I said that is because he had a whole female over the next day .

Anyways I pray that bitch yaya and Bree don't bring out the demon in nene cause the whole Baton Rouge gone be painted red .

________________________________

Unknown pov

Hello ?

She due November 11 , so after than we can start are plan .

Are you sure ? You already know I was facing 99years for stabbing a hoe cause she was pregnant. So if I found out you are lien imma have them slimes come slide

Bitch them slimes don't even fuck with you . If they did you wouldn't be planning this !

How bout you shut the fuck up .in make sure he don't answer no calls from her . The moment he found out it's his baby he want hesitate to get back with her or atleast be round the baby everyday.

I'll try my best , he don't like me by his phone .

I SAID MAKE SURE NOT TRY YOUR BEST .and one more thing do kd know it's kentrell baby ?

No cause me and you both know kd would've been said something.

Ight we'll link back up November 11 . Other than that make sure that bitch don't run into kentrell , text kentrell, nor call him or that's your ass .

-phone conversation over -

-915 words

-it's about to go down !!!! 🤚🏾🤭

-what did nana mean nene got a side worse than kentrell ?🌚

-demon¿😳😗