The Visitors

(FRANKIE'S P.O.V.)

Oh my glob, I think I'm gonna cry... Again.

After she passed out again, the doctors took her, me and Neon out of the room.

Neon got sick of me so she went home, texting me every so often asking me if she was alive and well, I replied nothing yet and turned my cell off not wanting to deal with her.

I asked about 3 nurses if I could see her, but they just said that she 'was under intense stress, and needed her rest, that's why she passed out, her stress levels'. Bullshit! Her stress levels were fine, bitch.

Yes, she might have some things going on, but a doctor can't decide who is stressed out or not.

After a few, nonstop, hours at the hospital, I finally got to see her.

As I went in her room, I wiped my tears, fixed my rumpled clothes and tried my best not to go run up and kiss and hug her over and over and over again...

I sat by her bedside, rubbing her warm hands in mine. She was in a beautiful state, with her eyes closed gently and her mouth puckered ever so slightly...

I hope she's going to be ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ARIANA's P.O.V)

"Ow" I mumbled, but it sounded groggy in my ears.

My head was throbbing, ears pounding and body aching.

"Ari, baby? Are you up? Are you ok?" Someone said to me... I recognized the voice, but I don't know who it is.

I smiled and opened my eyes,"wh-who are you."

"What ?!? Are you ok? Do I need to get the doctor?" She asked me in a worried tone.

"I don't need the doctor", I tried to say but I think it sounded more like: no need doctorrrr...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(FRANKIE'S P.O.V.)

She can't remember me, or anyone.

I called the doctor and he said it was memory loss from the volleyball.

I called her mom and when Ari saw her, she asked who she was. Her mom burst into tears at the words, I'll have to help her remember... I'm determined to!

•••••••••••

Sorry I haven't updated sooner!!

Ideas are appreciated!

Comment!

Vote!

Do whatever!!!