"Why are you two questioning me?" She said pointing her fork at us. "Sweetheart, the boys just want to know if you are going to try and embarrass them. Like you did at the pool party." My pops said.

"One: they were the ones having sex at the house. Two: If you two were going to do that at the house you should have been quiet. Being all loud for everybody to hear." She said looking at Chris. "I'm sorry mama. I thought Angel would have been quieter." He said. She smacked him on the back of the head. My sisters and I laughed as he rubbed his head.

"Don't blame it all on her. I saw you pick her up and take her upstairs." She said. "Well—" "Well what, hmm?" She said squinting her eyes as she looked at him. He shook his head.

"Nothing ma'am," Chris said. "Mhm," She said standing up. "You two don't have to worry. I won't embarrass you—much." She teased as she walked out of the kitchen.

Angelica

"Jayden you and I are going to spend the whole day together," I told him. Today I didn't have any classes, so I decided that Jayden and I need some much-needed brother-sister time. "Really?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yay!!" He yelled jumping up and down. I looked at the clock. 12:25. "First we're going to the park then we're going to eat," I told him.

--

"I'm going to get you," I said as I ran after him laughing. I scooped him up tickling him and giving him kisses. "What a beautiful sight?" I froze before rolling my eyes. I stopped and turned to see Matias with a dog. "A puppy," Jayden said clapping his hands. "Can I play with your dog?" He asked looking up at him. "Sure, little man. His name is Otto." Matias said. "If your dog bites him, I'm going to bite you," I said. "Kinky." He teased. I glanced at him with a straight face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked keeping an eye on Jayden as he played with the dog. "What? I can't come to the park?" He asked. "No," I said. "I'm hurt." He said covering his heart. I rolled my eyes. "Come on. Come on." He said nudging me twice. "You know you want to laugh." He said.

"I wish you would stop acting like you hate me. We used to be best friends at one point." He said. That was true and I did miss him. However, the things we did together normal friends didn't do. "Really?" I asked. "You and I both know you want far more than just friendship from me. You made that very clear, Matias." I said.

He chuckled. "Obviously I want you, but you also made it clear that's not going to happen and I understand that." He said. "Hmm," I said. "I truly do miss our friendship though." He said.

"I'll back off, but my words are from a good place." He said walking towards Jayden.

Mrs. Moreau

I was waiting at the restaurant for Angelica to arrive when I saw that adorable little boy from my party run to my table. "Hi, Mrs. Quinn." He said waving at me. I chuckled looking at him. "Jayden what did I tell you about running off?" Angelica said walking over. "Sorry." He said eating a roll.

" Angelica," I said as I stood. She smiled hugging me. "Hi, Mrs. Quinn." She smiled as did I. Of all the girls my boys had dealings with that I knew about, Angelica always stuck out. She was able to handle both of my boys' personalities and bring out the best in both of them.

"So, you wanted to have lunch to talk about something." She asked as they brought out our food. "I went ahead and ordered I hope you don't mind," I said. "No everything looks good." She said.

"Here you go, Jay," Angelica said giving him a fry. "The boys told me you lost your job," I said. She rolled her eyes. "No, they lost my job." She corrected. "How?" I asked confused. "They came in and started a fight." She said.