Chapter 14: Ýæņđəŕə Ťøřçhəř¿¿

(WARNING! This chapter is 1. Very cringey and 2. Contains blood/gore, some very Yandere parts, jealousy, and has somewhat of a lemon but it switches into someone else's pov bcuz I don't wanna write a lemon lol :D)
(And sorry it took me so long to write this T^T)

-

Torcher's POV:

I got up and left Robby's room, heading over to Kitty's kitchen, which was across from the clothing department. I saw Poley was cooking something with Mimi.

"Hey- what're you up to?" I asked, taking a seat on a bench nearby.

"We're just making breakfast! Oh, do you mind telling everyone that food is ready?" Mimi said, turning to look at me. I nodded and went back to Robby's room to get everyone.

We went back to Kitty's kitchen, and gathered around the counter while we waited for them to give us food.

"Who's hungry?!" Mimi exclaimed.

Me, Mousy, and Doggy were the only ones who responded. I know Robby can't eat because he's a robot.

"U-umm- I'm not hungry-" Soldier mumbled, turning around to leave. Mousy grabbed him and brought him back to the counter.

"He said he wants his food first!" she exclaimed. Soldier rolled his eyes as he took a plate of food from Poley.

~

~Time skip~

Soldier and Mousy have been hanging out together all day. And he hasn't even said hi to me. They walked by me earlier and completely ignored me. I'm not surprised Mousy would do that, but Soldier? Why would my boyfriend-...

Wait-

Are we even dating? ._.

No I never asked him to be my boyfriend, I just kissed him q-q.

"Uhh, Torcher? You good? You look kinda mad-" Robby announced. I turned to see the boys staring at me.

"Oh yeah- I-I'm fine, I think-" I mumbled. I pressed two fingers against the side of my head. I didn't feel right today. Something felt off.

"You don't look "Fine"-" Doggy said, walking over to me.

"Like Robby said, you look really mad- and do you have a headache or something? Why are you-"

"I said I'm fine!" I grinned. I stared at Doggy who looked scared.

"I-I'll just- uhh-" he stuttered, walking away from me. Then he hid behind Poley. I rolled my eyes and walked away from the boys. I found Mimi sitting on a bench, reading a book, by one of the escalators.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

Mimi looked up at me with a "what the hell-?" kind of look.

"I'm reading the book Player got me for Christmas a while ago. And uh, why do you sound so annoyed?"

I sighed and shook my head. Mimi watched me as I walked away from her, over to Robby's room. Of course, there was Mousy and Soldier-

I was so angry for some reason-

I wanted Mousy away from Soldier-

Permanently-

"Wait Torchy! They could be best friends you know! Soldier would be even more depressed if she died! Orrr, what if she's just trying to make him feel better? You-"

"Shut the fuck up- this has to be done" my mind spoke to me. The little devil on my shoulder finally took over again, leaving the angel to rot.