"Mer! What the hell your face is red!"

"Mark and Derek happened"

"I swear I'm gonna kill them! Wait what happened?"

"I slept with Mark while I was drunk. Derek thinks I did it for him. Derek called us whores and me a slut." Christina was surprised

"Wow ok. Well now I will for sure kill Derek and I guess thank Mark but then kill him?"

"oh no I will kill them both"

"Jeez it got that bad?"

"Yep"
————————————————————————
Next day...
Meredith's POV

I was walking in the had heading towards the lobby when I stopped surprised to see a tall red head walk in.

"Addison?"

"Meredith!" She came running towards mer and enveloped her in a hug.

"Oh ok" said Meredith surprised at the sudden hug.

"I hugged you! You slept with my ex husband and I hugged you!"

"Um yeah. Not to be mean but what are you doing here?"

"Just got called in for a case"

"Oh ok? I will see you around" I ran to tell Cristina.
————————————————————————
"Cristina!"

"What? What!"

"Addison is here!"

"Oh satan this will be nice!"

"No, no it won't!"

"Yes it will. It's gonna be hilarious when she hears you slept with McSteamy a week after breaking up with McDreamy"

"First it would be funny because she will see Mark and Derek fighting and second it's not McDreamy it's McAss!"

"Ugh doesn't matter let's go she's gotta find out soon!" Cristina said then she grabbed my hand and we ran around the hospital looking for Addison.
————————————————————————
Addison's POV:

"They what?!"

"Yeah Grey and Shepherd broke up. I'm pretty sure Derek kissed the nurse and Meredith found out the next day. Oh and Meredith and Mark sl-" before Bailey could finish Addison ran off to find Derek.

*Addison finds Derek*

"DEREK CHRISTOPHER SHEPHERD!"

"Huh?" Derek turned around to be met by a hand against his face.

"What the hell was that for" Derek said as he held a hand against his cheek.

"That was for cheating and breaking up with Meredith freaking Grey!"

"We broke up with each other it was mutual!"

"Because you cheated on her with a SCRUB NURSE!"

"That scrub nurse happens to be my gorgeous girlfriend!"

"Your girlfriend was supposed to be Meredith!"

"This happened a week ago let it go Addison! And it's not like I slept with someone right after we broke up!"

"Who did Meredith sleep with?"

"MARK!"

"The hell both of you men have serious problems!"

"She slept with him to get me back"
————————————————————————
Meredith's POV:

We had found Addison yelling at Derek. We decided to stay hidden until Derek said "She slept with him to get me back" then I just burst and decided to join in.

"I did not sleep with Mark to get you back! I was drunk and he found me! I was gonna be naked in a bar! He saved me!"

"Meredith why didn't you tell me both of you broke up?!"

"Because I was avoiding the topic until I heard Derek. And since we are pointing out who's fault it is you might wanna know Derek and Mark got in a fist fight!"

"Derek!"

"Addison this is none of your business so stay the hell out of it!"

" you know what I give up. We are making a scene and this conversation includes Mark. Let's go" Addison pulled Meredith and Derek into an on call room then she paged Mark. He arrived a few minutes later.

"He what's up? Oh hey Addie!"

"Don't get "hey Addie" me! Sit down"

"Jeez"

"What the hell is going on?!"

They all talked over each other so Addison yelled "one at a time it isn't that hard to do!"

Richard walked in and said "everyone can hear you guys yelling now explain to me what the hell this is all this for!"

"Ok well Derek wanted to build us a house and make a life, fast forward I found out Derek kissed the nurse so I confronted him. He admitted it so we broke up also because of other personal reasons. Then one day I wanted to get drunk so I did. I got to Joe's was really drunk then next thing I know I'm stripping Mark and Joe help me down and mark wraps me in a jacket then the next morning I woke up not remembering anything then I see Mark and then he tells me we slept together. Fast forward again we bumped into Derek and he started calling us whores and called me a slut and said that I did it on purpose to get him back. WHICH I DIDNT!"

"Ok. Why were you with Mark? Are you two a thing?"

"Oh god no Meredith is amazing but I was telling her what happened that night then the rest just happened."

"Kay not Derek you talk"

"Me and mer broke up, I saw her and Mark together then started calling them names then the fist fight broke out and mer got hit."

"Meredith got what!?"

"I got hit but we don't know who hit me"

"You all need to put your personal issues aside and leave them outside of the hospital! And Derek calm down your anger issues are getting out of hand. Lastly remember relationships within the hospital are frowned upon so I SHOULD report you or something but I'm not so you guys are getting away with this only this once!" Richard said.

"AND, sorry Richard, but Derek also be a decent human being and don't put Meredith in situations she hasn't learned to handle them ask your girlfriend to escort her out! That's right I heard about what happened in the OR" Addison said before we all left and went about our day without seeing each other again.