Chapter 20: To The High Mountain

Start from the beginning

"Hello. Are you ok?" he asked kindly.

Lan and Hub both looked up at him and finally got a good look at him. He had short, deep blue hair and eyes. He wore a simply rob too.

"I'm Kaito. Who are you?" he asked kindly.

"I'm Lan" he introduced calmly as he sat up.

"Hello! I'm Kaai!" the little girl introduced with a smile.

She had short brown hair in pigtails. She had ruby eyes and wore a white rob, but she had an otter charm in her hands.

"What are you doing here?" she asked eagerly as she looked at him intently.

Lan stepped away from her as Kaito sighed.

"Excuse her. This is my little sister. She is prodigy writer. The two of us are here to get some inspiration for our next song with a certain friend of ours" Kaito explained friendly.

Lan wondered why they needed inspiration as Hub gasped.

"Oh! I know you, Kaito! You're the famous singer from North America! I'm sorry, but I didn't know you had a little sister, but you work with Miss Meiko and Miku, right?" Hub asked eagerly.

Kaito was surprised as he looked at the Navi in the PET. He was surprised as Lan screamed in shock. He didn't know this was the famous Kaito!

"Yep! I wanted to keep my identity a secret. Similar to that of Iris Watson and the mysterious Author who has been gaining popularity around the world recently. I want to be known through my hard work alone" Kaai explained with a nod of her head.

Lan was surprised as Kaito added, "My little sister is actually very talented. She's in high school at the moment"

Lan and Hub were shocked about this as Kaito and Kaai laughed.

"Well, it is nice to have some company here" Kaito said with a grin, "I hope we can good friends"

Lan nodded his head in agreement until they heard a loud crash. They turned to the entrance and saw a young lady picking up a tray with cups and bowls as well as a PET. Lan and Kaito rushed to her side and helped her out as Kaau walked over to her.

"Hello! I'm Kaai! Who are you?" Kaai asked with a grin as she held her hand out to her.

"Oh, uh, I'm Lilly" she said nervously.

Lilly was a young girl. She had indigo hair and a white yukata and a long red jacket with flowers on it. She had a long yellow sash around her waist. She wore sandals. She scrambled to pick up her PET and checked on it.

"Are you ok, WindMan?" she asked nervously.

Lan looked over her shoulder as he saw the Navi. He was light blue and had two fans on his shoulders. He had blue guards and boots.

"You have a Navi?!" Lan asked excitedly.

"Lan, no. We are here to rest and relax" Hub said seriously.

"Well, yes. I have a Navi, but I don't battle. However, Master Roshi does" Lilly said with a nod of her head, "If want to battle someone, I suggest you battle him"

Lan's eyes were wide with delight as he runs out of the hot springs to find Master Roshi. Hub just sighed as Kaai giggled and chased after them!

"Wait! Kaai! You have to stay with me!" Kaito shouted worriedly as he went after them.

Lilly sighed as she went back to managing the hot spring. Lan ran to the other end of the hot spring to find an old man sitting on a rock and playing a pan flute. He was very short, had long white hair and beard, and a long, red nose. He wore a pink shirt and brown pants with a purple cloak and rice hat.