At least it's not McAss but it's McAss's beast friend. Just my luck.
————————————————————————
After an entire day with Sloan and some sights of McAss and him talking about his McBitch I finished my shift and headed straight towards my heaven. Joe's.

"Hey Joe can you keep the tequila coming tonight?"

"Sure thing! You ok?"

"When have you known ME to be ok?" I said as I put my head on the counter. I decided to invite Cristina earlier before I started getting tipsy. The bell rang and the one and only Cristina walked in. We drank and drank and well drank. Our song came on and we both said "dance it out!!" We started dancing... until- I realized I was on the counter and started stripping until I was in my black lacy bra and some of my black jeans. All I heard was all the men whistling and jumping and screaming. Suddenly I felt someone pull me down and put me back on the ground. It was Joe. It was packed and I felt someone pull a black leather jacket around my tiny body and pick me up to carry me out. Next thing I know everything went black. I woke up in an apartment. Where am I? I thought I looked around and everything looked like a mess clothes were everywhere. I freak out and looked under the sheets I was in and saw my naked body. Crap crap crap! I got up and put the sheet around me. Out of all the clothes on the floor I couldn't find my clothes all I found were my bra and underwear. I opened the bedroom door to a blinding light. Mark? MARK! ISLEPTWITHMARK!

"Oh my god!"

"Mer!"

"Mark? What happened"

"What happened was we had an amazing night" he said with a smirk.

"Hey hey hey! Not the mcsteamy smirk! Ur breaking the rules!"

"Oh forgot to mention you stripped at Joe's"

" I WHAT!?"

"Yeah not that bad all the guys obviously loved it"

"Okay this conversation is not over... what time is it!"

"Um 5 you missed pre rounds"

"Crap I gotta go and you have to drive me since I don't know where I am or how I got here!"

"Ok ok ok! Bossy much?" He muttered under his breath.

"I heard that you ass!"
————————————————————————
We finally arrived at the hospital and Mark was somehow still so calm. I swear if Derek is there he will kill both of us. He has no right though! And also if someone mentions my hair or my clothes I will punch them so hard! We walked in and my luck George, Izzie, Alex, Cristina, AND Derek were in the lobby.

"Mer!" They all called. Which made Derek turn and see mark and Meredith walking in TOGETHER.

"Hey hey hey I know I know I'm a mess"

"And LATE Bailey is pissed!"

"Crap"

"Wait you came in with Sloan?!"

"You stripped last night"

"See I know that but don't remember that so-"

"Mark? Meredith? TOGETHER!"

Crap! Just kill me now!

" yea-"

"Shut up mark! AND YOU TO DEREK! I don't know what happened last night and I am not talking about it now! I'm going to get ready and everyone is gonna shut up about it ok! Also someone pls get me a bucket"

Izzie ran to grab a bucket, George grabbed a bucket, while Cristina came with water. I threw up all the food I consumed in the last 2 days.

"Jesus Christ Mer!"

"Hangover. Let's go."

With that we left and I already knew it was going to be a long week...

———————————————————————
This is my first story about greys anatomy so please be nice. If you have any ideas comment them and hope you enjoyed!