I-

Tae's pov

We tied kai in a chair with a rope but not just any rope, the angel rope. The rope is so powerful not even god himself can break it 

Lisa came to me and said " we'll handle this. In the meantime, go fuck your lovebird."

I blushed and thought to myself "Did i just blush"

Lisa was laughing and said " would you look at that?! I made the devil blush. Happy now?"

I got mad and said " no you didnt. its just.. hot here"

Hobi said " tae the fucking ac is on, its like the north pole here"

Jungkook almost choked on his banana milk " and yet the devil never gets hot nor cold. now tell me.. do u have a spell on u or.. do u like someone"

I immediatly said " its just puberty" and thats when everyone laughed, even yoongi hyung.

yoongi said " its official, little tae right here got a girlfriend. now go fuck her and in the meantime, we will deal with mr goody- two shoes here"

Since kai was here he said " IM RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW"

Namjoon hyung said " now go" he flicks his fingers and boom, they kicked me out of my own penthouse

"these dumbasses" i whispered

  ************************************SKIP*************************

Jennie's pov

I came back home and just as i was about to put my key in my door to unlock my house, the door was already open

" someone is here" I thought

I came in quietly and i saw a man figure. there was a knive in front of me so i got it and i got the man and placed the knive in his throat.

" put that down" said a familiar voice. I immediatly recognized it.

" tae you scared me- wait what are you doing here-"

i was cut off by tae when he pressed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back, not knowing what i was thinking.

Tae cut the kiss and said " Jennie, ever since i meet you at that bar, my eyes were blessed by you. But what im trying to say is..."

"I-I love y-you"

***************************************************************************************

Hey guys! so i wanted to say thank you for supporting this book, i really want to end it soon because im gonna start writing anime fanfics like aot, mha, etc

so the next chapter or 2 may be the last

Im sorry but this is the last book of my blacktan fanfics

Kim Yun