Chapter 11

"You're not sorry at all, are you?" Asked Kazuichi. He sounded super annoyed.
"Correct. I'm nowhere near sorry."
"We were having a touching moment and you just had to come ruin the moment!" Kazuichi sounded REALLY mad.
"Did you do it on purpose?" I asked. Monokuma looked kind of nervous, then vanished.
"Off he goes again, ignoring the question." I said.
"It's fine. We can always come back to this." I looked at the ground. That sounded like what the protagonist's love interest would say in a movie. Did Kazuichi not realise it? Normally he would've been the first to notice it.

"We better go now." I said. When we got there, everyone was waiting for us.
"Finally You're here. Do you know how long we had to wait for you two?" Complained Fuyuhiko.
"Sorry." I said. Monokuma appeared again.
"I now proudly present you.... the motive!" He handed us each an envelope. "Inside these envelopes are one of your secrets. If someone doesn't kill in two days, I will tell one person your secret. That person will be someone who you want to know your secret least. For example, if you have a crush on someone," Monokuma quickly glanced at me and continued his speech. "I will tell that person in the worst way possible."

"Well what if said mortal already knows?" Asked Gundham.
"Then I will let that person know what shameless things you've done while thinking about them."
"But we haven't done anything like that." Said Akane.
"You're teenagers for goodness sake! Of course you've done something like that before!" Everyone looked disgusted.
"Wait... you actually haven't?" Asked Monokuma.
"We're not you, Monokuma!" Kazuichi shouted.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Monokuma shouted back, but Kazuichi ignored him.
"You just have a really dirty image of teens nowadays!" Everyone agreed with Kazuichi.

"Yeah! And I bet you have mountains of porn magazines piled on top of each other! That's probably where you got the idea from!" I shouted at Monokuma.
"You don't need to guess, y/n. He obviously has stacks of them hidden away in wherever he goes to when he's not around." Akane said. Monokuma looked super flustered. Everyone, including me, burst out in laughter. Who knew it was this fun to make Monokuma flustered?
"I don't think he would hide them away. He's so shameless that I bet he has them laying around everywhere!" By now, everyone was roaring with laughter.
"Shaddup! You kids don't know anything. Now, open your envelopes and see what your secret is! Did I get it right? Who am I kidding? Of course I did! Puhuhu."

We all opened our envelopes. I looked at mine.
Y/n has a crush on Kazuichi.
I was shocked. I didn't expect Monokuma to know something like that. But at the same time, I guess it was obvious that I liked Kazuichi. I looked around, and everyone else seemed to look surprised, too. How did Monokuma know things like that about us?
"See the difference about us in power? You can't do anything to me. I can do anything to you. I also have the Monobeasts on my side. Next time, think carefully before making fun of me. Puhuhuhuhu!"