1.

"Y/n are you ready?"
My mom yelled from downstairs.
Sigh.
I'm tired.
I slept probably just 3 hours because I was reading a book.
I love reading, it always helps me to relax and forget about some problems.

"I'm coming!" I said looking in my room one last time before I went  downstairs.
We are going on a platform 9 3/4 for my another year in Hogwarts.
I'm third year so that means I'm 13 years old and I'm Hufflepuff.

"Finally, I thought you'll never come. Let's go we are going to be late!"my mom yelled.
I'm living with my mom.
My parents got divorced because my dad cheated on my mom.
Now my dad lives with the other woman.
Sometimes my dad calls me and tells me to come over at his house, but to be honest I don't like going there. Last time I was there that new girlfriend started yelling at me because I accidentally dropped water on a carpet.
Her name is Amelia and I hate her.

We got in car and my mom started driving.
"So are you happy for new year in Hogwarts?"my mom said.
She is always happy when new year start.
My mom is a witch and my dad is a muggle born so that make me half-blood.
My mom was in Hufflepuff and my dad was in Slytherin.( in this book Slytherins can be muggle born.)
I still remember the day when I got the letter. I didn't like Hogwarts at first. Everything do nee, new people, new place. I got used to it but I was alone most of the times. Now with friends I made, going to Hogwarts is exciting.

"Yeah I'm happy"i said smiling.

〰️〰️〰️

"We arrived at platform." my mom said getting out of the car. "Come on y/n, you are going to be late.".

"Coming."
I have a small group of friends. Well not so small but I love hanging out with them because they are the only people I trust in this school.
I'm best friend with Hermione,Ginny and Luna. Hermione and I didn't have a great start. She was going on my nerves because she was so smart for everything. After a month or so, we found a common language and we started hanging out more.
I also love to hang out with Ron, Harry,Cedric especially with Fred and George.

"I missed this place." I said when I pulled my trunk with me on platform.
My mom and I stood there waiting. When it was time to go, I turned to my mom and gave her the strongest hug. I will miss her.

My mom pulled away and said " I'm so sorry, your dad is not here."
I was always closer to my mom, she gave me comfort, I felt safe.

"I know, it's not your fault." I responded.
My dad is always with Amelia but it's not a first time that he didn't come to see me before Hogwarts.
"I will miss you mom"

"I'm gonna miss you too.Be good at school and no boys do you understand me?"she said.

"ok ok,no boy." I responded, with hands up in the air.
"I have to go now I will write to you when I have the chance, love you bye!"i said while I hurried up to the train.I was looking and waiving to my mom which caused me to bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry. I should've looked where..."
I paused when I saw who I bumped into.Draco Lucius Malfoy. Of all people, it has to be him.
To explain a bit. Malfoy is the guy you don't want to get in trouble with, who thinks he owns the whole school because his dad is powerful. Kids in school are scared of him, even some professors. But with girls, it's difficult. They love him.
Beside his arrogant personality, his beauty is something else. I would've lied if I said I don't find him attractive.
He simply just stared at me. Analysing me with his eyes.

"And who are you?" he asked. Great.

" I'm y/n, you don't know me, but we have potion and astronomy together." It would've been better if I just shut up.

"Never seen you before."

"Yeah well I really have to go.."I told him and with hurry I tried to run away but his hands were too fast. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Wait." he said and he's eyes softened. I never seen him like that before.

"Yes?" I asked, even more nervous now, when I realised he is still holding me.

"May I ask, what house are you?"
"I'm hufflepuff."

With those words, I regretted.
"You bumped into me!" He yelled and tightened his grip around my wrist.

"Draco, that hurts.."
As soon as he realised what he is doing he let go and with those cold eyes replied.
"Don't call me Draco." and he was gone.

Whatever that was I hope it never happens again.
I pulled my truck when I realised my wrist is red. I didn't think much about it and I got on the train.

_____________________________
A/N: hii this is my first book ever. I hope you guys like it and I'm sorry for my English I'm from Serbia so if you find some mistakes tell me. And yeah you can always add comment and tell what you think.

If you really gonna read this I love you

I changed this chapter a bit.