Chapter Forty-Three - Slow Dancing

Start from the beginning

"Are you checking me out?" Eli stalked toward me like some kind of predator.

"So what if I was?" I flirted back, the pizza all but forgotten. I was hungry for something else entirely...

Eli slowly stripped off his shirt and I marveled at his gorgeous muscular body. I definitely liked his new character Javier. "You see something you like?" He reached for me, kissing the spot on my neck he knew made me crazy.

"I'm not sure." I lied as he swept my hair to the side and pulled my ear lobe between his teeth. I could smell that fucking citrus body wash of his from this proximity and my mouth watered. The candle couldn't even compare.

"You're not sure?" He pulled back a little, but his minty breath fanned my face. There were dark blue, almost black flecks in his eyes I'd never noticed before. Had they always been there?

His fingers slid from my shoulders, moving slowly to the button of his pants and suddenly I didn't give two shits about the flecks in his eyes. I only cared about his most delicious physical attribute. The one straining against the nylon material of his tight black boxer briefs. He tossed his jeans further into my living room, kicking off his socks and shoes too. He really was making a mess of my formerly pristine apartment and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I licked my lips, my fingers tracing his abs and the thin line of light brown hair that dusted above his boxers. I slipped one finger below the waistband and he let me, cocking his head to one side, measuring my flustered response.

"You're so fucking hot when you look at me like that..." Eli growled. "Like you want to do a million dirty things to me, but you're just too shy to admit it..." I swallowed, the hunger in my eyes matching his own.

"Eli." I pleaded and he growled again.

"Come here." His long fingers dug into my hip bones beneath the thin cotton fabric of my romper. I wove my hands into his thick dark hair, pulling him down so I could taste him. I forced his head to one side so I could deepen our kiss and he moaned into my mouth as I took control.

We stood like that for many moments, kissing each other with a fever so hot that I could feel my skin pricking up into goosebumps. His hands on my hips pulled at the fabric, forcing the material to slam upwards into my crotch.

"Ow!" I cried and pulled away.

"What the-" He pulled at the romper again like he was going to strip it over my head, and it dug into my nether regions again.

"Would you stop doing that?!" I huffed, pulling the fabric out of my underwear.

"What the hell is this thing?" He asked mystified, and I choked back a laugh.

"It's called a romper...."

"Well, I don't like it." He growled, reaching out again like he was going to give me a wedgie for a third time. "It makes it harder for me to get you naked."

"You just have to go about it in a different way." I licked my lips, slowly sliding the straps down my arms, and it slipped from my body, pooling at my feet. The low cut material did not allow for a bra, so I was left standing in only my black lace thong.

"Maybe it's not so bad after all." Eli relented, his eyes never leaving my bare chest.

"I'm glad you're coming around. I own several of them..." I fingered his boxers again, as his hand slid into my underwear. His fingers curled inside of me around the same time I palmed his long hard cock. I pumped my hand up and down as he pumped in and out of me, our foreheads resting together, and our eyes locked in one big blue-green mess.