"W-Wait, something strange is happening!" One said. "It seems like her strength is increasing by the second!" You watched as Derieri punched Meliodas down, which the ground underneath them would break. She would then punch him to the side, and he flung away.

Derieri would then continuously pummel at him as he blocked with his arms. "That's fifty-three..." Smoke would clear as you saw Meliodas's arms were heavily bruised. "Fifty..." She raised her arm, and in one motion Meliodas was thrown back, "FOUR."

Monspiet would catch Meliodas, "That's astounding, you're only the second on to have withstand more than 50 rounds of combo star. But with both your arms pulverized, you won't be able unleash Full Counter."

He let go of Meliodas mid-air, "Hellfire Bird." A fire in the shape of a bird would launch at Meliodas, and an explosion would happen. "Stop it that's enough!" Elizabeth cried. Surprisingly, Meliodas was heading towards Monspiet, with his blade in his teeth.

"Gotta say wasn't expecting that." His neck would come apart. "Bottom line is, you took a hit, how lame." Derieri put her hands behind her head. "Hey, why don't we save the criticism for later." Meliodas panted.

"Look, you gotta teleport me to where Meliodas is right now." The pink haired man grabbed Gilfrost by his coat and pulled him. "You won't stand a chance, you'll die." Gilfrost said with worry. "That's fine by me." Gilfrost dropped the crystal ball, but Hawk catched it with their ears.

"Hey Matrona listen, I know these monsters have amazing powers, maybe even some that we haven't seen yet! But do you really think they'd save Zol and Della?" Diane said. "I must admit Meliodas, you truly are a great sinner. You don't know how long I've waited for this moment to come. I can't forget my humiliating defeat in Danafall."

"Unfortunately by not finishing me off when you had the chance, you've doomed yourself and those around you. Neither Dreyfus or Hendrickson's would've changed so drastically if you'd sieze the opportunity."

It would be silent in the battlefield, and you knew something was going on with Meliodas but chose not to read his heart. "I can assure you trying to reach his spirit is an act of utility, Dreyfus could never hope to-"

He would get cut off as the person he possessed, assuming it was the Dreyfus person he was talking about, came through. "I hear you Sir Meliodas..." A tear ran down his cheek. "Stand down now, Star Breaker."

"Oh no..." Elizabeth held her breath. "Bastard! Meliodas!" There were some reactions going on around you. "You brought this upon yourself the moment you decided to stand with the humans." Gloxinia would summon his Basquias.

"King Gloxinia no! Don't do this!" King said. "Dammit Gloxi..." You muttered. "Spirit Spear Basquias, First Configuration: Basquias!" An explosion would occur once again, you watched intently, your breath shaky.

"Elder brother Meliodas, upon your death the first part of our revenge will be realized." Zeldris said, "If it hadn't been for you, we'd never would have been subjected to such humiliation with the betrayal you carried out. The demon race was set up to be casualties of war."

Meliodas would grab his blade as the air would grow more tense. "Captain..!" Ban was surprised. "Huh..? Wait, how did he- What happened?" King was confused. "He deliberately veined being overwhelmed by the attack, an incredibly bold choice. He must have assumed this move was his only chance of defeating each of them."

"The amount of power he has stored is far greater than what he had at the battle for the royal capitol. I'd say around thirty times greater." Gowther said. "REVENGE... COUNTER..!" Just before his attack was put in place, Meliodas was stopped. He fell.

"I'm sorry Meliodas, the truth is I'd rather die than do something like this." He'd step on Meliodas's chest, "You understand don't you." Putting pressure onto his foot, Meliodas struggled and screamed. "It hurts me, because I love you."

Meliodas continued to scream, Estarossa putting even more pressure on his foot. "This brings back old memories, Meliodas. Now let me hear that voice of yours just a little more." He'd raise his foot on stomp on Meliodas, with him screaming in response.

" He'd raise his foot on stomp on Meliodas, with him screaming in response

1344 words, sorry for the late update tho