Chapter 2

back at it again with another chapter, hope you enjoy!

"Gloxi..." You definitely couldn't believe what you were seeing. His eyes may be a different color, but his hair and face shape were exactly the same. The both of you were still making direct eye contact. Some sort of explosion would be heard, but you didn't care to pay attention.

Gloxinia turned away, but you still stared at him. 'That can't be him, it can't be!' Frozen, that's what you were. It was both fear and confusion that was rummaging through your mind. It was all too much, Gloxinia, a member of the Ten commandments?

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the ultimate time killer- No, I mean the great fighting festival!" Gloxinia announced, "But before we get things underway we'll need to prepare the arena. Alright Drole, are you ready?"

'It is Gloxi... If that's Drole...' You thought as Drole did some hand movements and clasped his hands together, "Gigant Gauntlent!" He said, raising his arms as a rock, in the shape of two hands appeared. "Fantastic," Gloxinia used the tentacles to clap, "This is where each one of you will be doing battle."

"Since it's time get started I'll be cutting off the others now, I just need to wipe out those little worms that are still lurking in the maze." The tentacles surrounding him would began to stop clinging from his body and soon around him.

"No way," King said, "The energy coming off that monster is definitely from the fairy race." You took a deep breathe, seeing the sadistic smile on Gloxinia's face. "Sprite Spear Basquias, ninth configuration. Death Thorn." The tentacles turned into vines with thorns as it went to each part of the maze.

"Every single living thing inside that maze... Has been completely extinguished now..." You heard the voice of some young boy say. King would start to float up as you did as well, "Death thorn comes from the sharp spikes that grow on top of the Sacred Tree..."

"They destroy any threat sunflower alone can't handle," King let out a small gasp, "Wait, hold on, Basquias is the spirit spear that's bestowed upon the first one who's chosen by the Sacred Tree. But how, it's impossible! First Fairy King... Gloxinia!"

"That's a name I haven't heard in ages... I'm with the Ten Commandments now, called Gloxinia of Repose." He said, then made eye contact with you, "And that's a face I haven't seen in ages..." Sighing, you said, "You went missing 3,000 years ago, I thought you were dead... But this is what happened to you, huh?"

"Well, yes. And is he apart of the Fairy Clan as well?" Gloxinia asked. "Just answer me, why did you join them?" You squinted your eyes as Gloxinia scoffed. "What you need to do is win this competition, then if you wish for it I'll tell you whatever you want."