~☆Ch 16☆~

~Jungkook POV~

I grabbed an umbrella and Lisa's jacket then quickly put it on her, then covered her head with the umbrella as we walked to the car. I opened the door for her still covering her head with the umbrella as she got into the car. After I got in the car I faced Lisa and smiled but then frowned when I saw her pouting.

Jungkook: "What's wrong princess"

Lisa: "You walked me to the car and got all wet because you used the umbrella for me instead of covering yourself and now look at you, your going to get sick and it's all because you covered me instead of yourself with the umbrella-"

I cut her off by giving her a peck on the lips

Jungkook: "I'll be fine we were only out there for a minutes and plus I have my rain coat on"

She quickly turned her head to the window and put her chin on the palm of her hand, then went dead silent

~Few minutes later~

Lisa and I were in the car waiting at a red light. I then heard Lisa groan and turned my head to her and saw her throw her head back and hit the seat cushion.

Lisa: "Dang it Jin!!"

Jungkook: "What's happened what did he do"

Lisa: "He said class is in an hour but my class doesn't start until 10 AM and it's 8 AM now"

Jungkook: ".... 

Your class starts at what time...!?!?"

Lisa: "Don't look at me I didn't plan the schedule"

I then saw the light turn green and started pressing the peddle thinking about all the times my mom woke me up at 6 AM to start getting ready for school and how I would dread every minute of it.

Wait if she starts earlier don't that mean she get out later....

Jungkook: "What time do you get out of school?"

Lisa: "Around 3 PM on Mondays but it's basically different every other weekday. Like for example, Tuesday I go to school at 9 instead of 10 and get out at 2 PM ect ect."

Is it just me or did school get more confusing after I graduated....

Lisa: "But of course this is collage so its different from the normal schools" 

~Another few minutes later cause the Author is lazy~

I parked next to the curb, and looked at Lisa with a smile but she looked at me confused.

Lisa: "This isn't the University, this is a café"

Jungkook: "Well we never had any breakfast and you said we have 2 hours till you class starts"

I saw Lisa look at the café window watching the waiter bring delicious looking food to the customer while clenching her stomach. She then looked back at me and smiled and said

Lisa: "Okie"

I smiled back, then grabbed the umbrella and quickly opened the car door and dashed to Lisa's side. She was about to open it but I beat her to it. I opened the umbrella and walked with her to the door.

We entered the café, as soon as we did I felt all the stares I was getting and I know fine well why they were staring at me. A waiter then walked up to us and escorted us to our seats. I could see him shaking as he gave us our seat. I know you might be thinking they all know my killer record, but no that's not it

The waiter gave us our menus and then left us. But then I felt the need to use the bathroom soooooo I said

Jungkook: "Be right back"

Lisa nodded and continued to look at the menu.

~Author POV~
After Jungkook left Lisa picked out what she wanted, then she picked up a magazine that was in the middle of the table. She was flipping through the pages but stopped at a certain page and was shocked by what she saw

"Jungkook?!?"