They continued eating their food until They saw Brock and his friends approaching them as they sighed in anger.

The Gang:

Brock: You think we're gonna accept defeat?

James: Dude I heard that line so many times in different books and in the end they still lose.

Wyatt: Yeah so get out of our face or-

Dario/Keku: We're gonna knock you out again.

Brock and his friends didn't like the insult as They threw water at Summer's Face as They all sighed in anger and started throwing punches at them as It was Chaos. The Gang all grabbed food from the table and then....

They were throwing pies at Brock and his friends as the entire cafeteria were laughing at them until Cody did a wedge on him as Alex and Chris threw water on him before Dario and Keku did a double hip toss as Summer and Eryos stomped on Brock's nu...

They were throwing pies at Brock and his friends as the entire cafeteria were laughing at them until Cody did a wedge on him as Alex and Chris threw water on him before Dario and Keku did a double hip toss as Summer and Eryos stomped on Brock's nuts as Maria and Alexa decided to finish it with a kick to the face as Daikon gave them a Bucket of water. Maria and Alexa smiled and then....

 Maria and Alexa smiled and then

Daniel: And Next Time Stay Down.

Daikon: For Real. Stop picking on us or else we'll keep embarrassing you.

Just then the group went to the nurses office as some of the friends had scratches and scars from the fight as Alex was putting ice on his black eye as He saw Rhea running and going towards James.

Rhea: Oh God. Your eye.

James: Its fine.

Rhea was checking on James Eye as Alex saw Adam Page running inside the room and hugging Summer.

Adam: Dammit. I'll make them pay for this.

Summer: Its fine Adam.

Alex was about to speak until Io and Marisa pushed Alex as Io ran towards Dario and Marisa ran towards Tobias.