The Gift - part 3

Start from the beginning

"Everything will be okay"her father taos Seulgi's shoulder

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After Seulgi's parents heard about it, they quickly went to the hospital and saw Seulgi sitting on the bed.

"Oh my God!! Seulgi!! I thought something worst happen" Ms. Kang hug Seulgi tightly

"What happen?" Mr.Kang ask

"I don't know, I just suddenly felt my chest so heavy, that I can't breathe anymore.

"Did you drink your meds daily?" Her father ask

"............."

"Seulgi answer me" Her father said

"I'm not drinking it anymore" Seulgi simply said, and her parents were so shock, they can't believe what they just heard. Her father sit on the couch and rub his face. Even Seulgi's mother starts to cry.

"Why did you do that?" Her mother ask

"I don't want it anymore" Seulgi looks down, she doesn't want to her mother crying

"Why?? Why??"

"I'm sorry mom, I.. I.. can't do this anymore" tears start to flow on Seulgi cheek

"Why??"

"I want to give my eyes to Irene" her parents look at her, disbelief.

"What??!! After all!! After all Seulgi!! We made it until today!! And just because you met this Irene, you're gonna..you're gonna waste...everything" Her mother cries and her father just hug her

"I'm sorry, but do you even ask how I feel? Everytime I recieve that f*cking injections! Everytime I receive that lots of pills! the awful taste that makes me vomit!..... I want to live! I want to live so bad to be with you and dad and to be with Irene ....but...but.. I'm tired of it... Every chemo, every needle injected to me, it hurts a lot! I.... I am not gonna die because of my heart disease but I'm gonna die because of this injections!! Pills and whatsoever!"

"Please Seulgi, don't do this... I don'rmt want to lose you.. " Seulgi's mother cries

"I'm sorry mom, I'm gonna die soon and let's just accept the fact that will not live for too long....I. I am so thankful to you and dad that I live for 25 years.. I am thankful that you two didn't give up on me despite if me being hardheaded on taking medicines...... I am thankful that you try to smile even if you wanted to cry.. I don't want to see you two trying to smile for me.. It hurts a lot for me too... And for Irene... I love her so much and you two know that... I want to give this to her so that she can also feel that I am still beside her and always be there for her... that's the only memory I can give to her."

"Please Seulgi, stay for us and I will help you find someone to donate for Irene"

"No mom, I made up my mind..." Her mother cries again and Seulgi look down with her tears running down her cheeks.

Without them knowing Irene was outside listening to their conversation.. And she was covering her mouth while crying.. She fall down on her knees and her father hug her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi got discharged from the hospital, she was sad there was no Irene comes to visit her, so she visit Irene to her house.

"Where is Irene?" She ask the maid

"She said she don't want to see you" the maid said..

"Why?? You must be mistaken.. I always come here!"

"I'm sorry but she doesn't accept guest for now"..

"Why?? What happened??" Seulgi yell

"Ms. Kang you should-" her bodyguard was cut off when Seulgi went quickly to Irene's room, but the door was locked...

"Hyun??!! Open the door please!! Hyun!! Please!! Open the door" Seulgi knocked so hard

"I don't know what's going on but please open the door!!"

"Hyun please!! Let's talk!"..

"Ms. Kang we should go.." Her bodyguard said..

"No. Not ubtil I saw Irene"

"Please hyun!! I don't want to leave without seeing you" Seulgi tears began falling again,

"I want to see you...I don't want.... to leave you without seeing you"

Irene who was just sitting on the floor near the door, was crying too. She doesn't want to give Seulgi her eyes so she was avoiding Seulgi...

"Please hyun!! You also don't want me to leave!" She heard it..  She wipes her tears and just open the door. Seulgi was so haooy and just hug her.

They go oustside to talk about what was the problem.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Seulgi ask

"Lets not see each other again Seul.. I want you to live a happy life"..

"What do you mean?? I am already happy with you!"

"Lets just not see each other" Irene stand up and Seulgi stop her.

"Why are you like this? What is happening?"

"I don't want you to give your eyes to me!!! Happy??"

"W...where did you get that??"

"I heard it.. I.. I heard it all" Irene starts to cry and Seulgi just hug her...

"I hate you!! I hate you!!" Irene starts pushing Seulgi but Seulgi hug her more tightly until Irene lost strength and just cry on Seulgi's shoulder.

"I'm sorry" The only words Seulgi can say..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi ask her parents if she can go alone somewhere with Irene. Her parents was thinking about it so hard and decided to let Seulgi do what she wanted to do. Seulgi was so happy and quickly went to Irene's house.

Someone's POV

"I heard that Irene will go to the hospital" I said to the person I was talking on the phone..

"What can I do for you ma'am?"

"You know what I want" I said an ended the call

A/N: I'm sorry if you cry...because I cried too....😭