The Gift - part 3

En başından başla

"I'll find it for you, don't worry, I'll help you"

"What if I really can't see forever?"

"It will not happen okay?? Trust me" Irene nod and cry in Seulgi's arm. Seulgi feel so angry at Irene's step mom, she will do anything for Irene.

They went home, Irene didn't talk to Seulgi for an hour already, and Seulgi was so worried. She bring Irene to her room and make her lay down on her bed.

"Will you sleep with me??" Seulgi was sitting on the couch, she thought Irene was already asleep and just guard her.

"You can't sleep?" Seulgi ask.

"Yes" Irene simply said, Seulgi lay down beside Irene, Irene cuddles Seulgi. She uses  Seulgi's arm as a pillow.

"So calm" Irene said, Seulgi kiss Irene's forehead and caressed her hair.

"Seul?"

"Hmm?"

"If I'm like this always, will you still cuddle  with me?"

"What question is that?"

"I mean if I don't talk to you or in a bad mood, will you still hug me like this tightly?"

"Of course, if it's you then I won't let go of this hug" Seulgi smile, Irene feel reassured after hearing it. She just let herself fall asleep in Seulgi's arms.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Irene was having fun outside playing the bubbles.

"Rene, what are you doing?" Seulgi ask

"Mr. Park give me this, he said I should let myself have fun too, it will be also fun if I can see it" Irene fake a smile and Seulgi notice it.

"Aigoo" Seulgi approach her and back hug her.

"Don't be sad, I'll find it for you, don't worry"

"I trust you" Irene said

Irene continue to play with the bubble with Seulgi back hugging her. She felt Seulgi fall down, she stop playing.

"Seulgi??" She kneels down and hears Seulgi's heavy breath.

"Why?? What is happening?"

"I...I...I...can't breathe.."

"I'll call Mr. Kim stay here"

"I'm....fi...fine"

"What's fine about it!!" Irene starts to cry and calls Mr. Kim

"Mr. Kim!!!!, Mr.Kim!!!!!"

Seulgi who was holding Irene's hand tightly suddenly let go of it and lost consciousness.

"Seulgi??!"

"Seulgi!! Wake up!!"

"Mr. Kim!!!"

"Seulgi wake up!! Don't leave me too!! Yah wake up!!!"

"Ms. Kang!!" Mr. Kim saw what happen, he quickly brings Seulgi to the car drive her to the hospital.

Irene was left out in the garden. Her father came out and just comfort her.

"I need to go to hospital"

"Let's wait for them to call" Her father said

"No!! I want to go there!"

"Joohyun, listen to me, even today! Please listen, I call them and we will visit Seulgi later" Irene still can't believe what happen and cry in her father's shoulder.