Seventeen

Miji

"Everyone" I heard my older brother said and I turn around to see him looking happy

"What?" Seokjin oppa asked

"Good news, our friend Hoseok is finally engaged" He happily announced

"Woah, he finally did it?"

"Yeah, he finally have the guts to ask her"

"Man, they've been dating for like since they're in high school"

"True tho, we always encourage him to do it sooner than later, so, care to tell me how he proposed?"

"He called on the phone, saying that he proposed to her when her school team won the competition"

"I thought-"

"You thought he'd do it while they're on a vacation?"

"Yeah, that's what she would like to have tho"

I just rolled my eyes at this point because they're now gossiping infront of me, well, I'm happy Mr. Jung is now finally marrying her... well took him some time to propose we all thought he's never gonna do it, but oh well, he chose the perfect timing, he did it on his lover's favorite competition.

I opened my phone just to go to that app again in hopes that SooBunny13 will reply to me when I tell him a gossip about the newly engaged couple.

TinyMiji
Hey

TinyMiji
Hey

SooBunny13
Oh hey!

TinyMiji
You heard the news?
SooBunny13
??

TinyMiji
Mr. Jung and Ms. Huang are
getting married!

SooBunny13
Oh! I was really there when
he proposed tho!

TinyMiji
Hey! It's not fair :<

SooBunny13
Awe! Don't be sad!
you're too cute to be sad

What?On.Earth?! He thinks I'm cute?

Well I would be lying if that didn't made me blush tho, I stiffled a giggle so I won't disturb my older brothers Namjoonie and Jinnie from their gossip.

TinyMiji
Ah! You and that
pick up lines again!

SooBunny13
Have I said a
pick up line to you
before?

Come to think of it, has he sent me some cheesy yet cringy pick up lines?

I scrolled up and down with our past and recent conversations, well, I've seen not that much, or maybe my eyes are playing tricks with me again, tsk! Eyes, cooperate with me for some time!

We continued to chat about where he is, and what he's doing, well I'd be lying as well if I hadn't felt jealous that he's with the newly engaged couple on a lunchtime date with them.

"Ji!" I heard Namjoonie said so I turned my head around to give him attention.

"Yeah?"

And the most dreadful words came from his mouth, ugh! I wish I haven't turn around to give him some attention!

"You're gonna be a bridesmaid"