F𝙪𝙘𝙠 Me Friday

Start from the beginning

Remembering more you calmed down. "It's not like we haven't kissed before. His lips were a little chapped last time, and his tongue piercing is so cold. He's actually a really good kisser." You poured on about your next door neighbor.

"Wait no shut up you can't like him! Ugh why am I thinking of him." You groaned and pulled your face down, your pink eye sockets left in the air for a while.

You let out a heavy sigh and faced your math book again. "I wonder if he's good at math. But knowing him if I ask the whole time he'll tease me about it." A laugh couldn't help escape your lips.

Without knowing your head turned towards your window. You smiled to yourself knowing Shinsou might have been inside.

"Just forget it. Once this week is over we'll just be co workers. Who cares if he flirts, I don't." Your mind contradicted you.

Then ignoring the math, you fell back on your bed staring at the ceiling.

Yet trying to ignore Shinsou, he came back. "Just call me Hitoshi he said. That's kind of a funny name. I could tease him about it." You were definitely on something talking to yourself.

"But what if, something does happen? I'll never hear the end of it. But Shinsou." Your voice drifted off full of emotions, your cheeks growing hot.

Neglecting your work once more and pushing the math book off the bed, you walked towards your window aimlessly.

Your fingers touched your curtains, lightly swinging them out of the way and seeing your blurry window. Without any further negotiations, you opened the window.

Bad idea.

"God this air is freezing." You shivered at the ice cold wind peaking your head out.

Just with that, there was a very astronomical view. The same one from many times but, oh some damage was definitely done to the deal perspective.

Shinsou's curtains were neatly moved away, leaving his window out in the open.

It was a very clean window compared to your minor messy one.

Therefore, it was like you were in the room from how clear it was. Getting the most by far the perfect view yet.

Shinsou, had just got out of the shower. Hence the evidence from his wet lavender hair.

Some of the water particularly bounced from the tops of his wet head and down on his face. One that caught your eyes was some water drops that dropped on his jawline.

Making his face structure look like those models on television.

That was just the first view.

In the middle was his six pack that had wet bubbles and water along the creases from his strong build. It gleamed under the small glare from the sun shining inside a bit.

Shinsou's muscular arms attached were built just nicely as his abs, the small water droplets again as he flexed them to shake his lavender hair and tease it.

Then, there was that part. Of course that one thing was covered.

Still, it was only covered by a small white towel wrapping around your waist.

Hanging very loose at the bottom, to the point where you could see the v line increasing further below with trimmed spots aligning.

Holy fucking shit, if that towel falls it's literally just going to stay there. You thought nasty of that specific dreading thing.

Wait I can see a bulge it's loosely hanging. Your cheeks bursted out with a bad really red color.

Shinsou yawned, you could tell in his strong facial structure staring at him through the clear window.