"You would need a hard surface to draw Ziva," MS said.

"Oh yaa I forgot." She put her writing pad on below her drawing book on his back.

"Now its hard papa," she said with a smile and continued her drawing.

Sakshi chuckled as MS signed. last time he didn't let her draw with a book on his back because she can't come on uneven surface properly, so she came up with this Idea now... Ufff.

MS went back into checking his mails. Many were regarding his new farming business but one mail made him frown. It was from BCCI.

"A mail from BCCI." he spoke with a frown gaining Sakshi's attention.

"About?" She asked.

"It says I'm shortlisted for the post of mental health counsellor for the Indian cricket team... Asks to send confirmation if I want to join?" MS said still in confusion.

"You applied?" Sakshi asked equally confused.

MS shrugged nodding no. Ziva put her pad down on the ground and started drawing as Papa moving too much.

"They didn't mention the job profile. It just says you are shortlisted and send a confirmation mail." MS spoke as he patted on Ziva's head.

" You sure it's official mail? not Virat or jaddu messing around?" Sakshi asked.

MS chuckled at the confidence in Sakshi's voice.

"No...It's not. I checked." He confirmed.

"You will call dada and ask what is that about?" Sakshi suggested.

"Or maybe I will just ignore. Today is the last day for sending confirmation anyway." MS decided as he came out of the mail.

"When was the mail sent?" Sakshi asked.

"4 days back," MS answered.

"So? Not going for it?" Sakshi probed.

"Of course not. I can't go for something which I have no idea about in such short notice. And most importantly I'm not looking for anything as of now." MS confirmed. Shakshi nodded understanding.

"And also... I have this farming business to take care of." MS added seriously making Sakshi roll her eyes.

It is always poor Chittu who manages everything about farming. Well MS, he does spend a lot of time in time in farm and or moving around markets with Chittu. But Chittu claims most of the time MS is either eating his brain or strawberries.

MS phone rang. "Cheeku" MS informed as he picked up the call.

"Hello, Cheeku... Jinksy?" Sakshi heard MS voice.

"You went to Cheeku's place Jinksy?" MS asked as he got up and signalled Sakshi that he is going in.

"Cheeku Chachu and Jinks Chachu?" Ziva asked excitedly.

"It might be an important baby. So only, papa went in. we will can in evening ok?" Sakshi coaxed her and Ziva nodded.

"Good girl," Sakshi said. "Now show mumma what you have drawn."

-----------------------

"You went to Cheeku's place Jinksy?" MS asked as he got up and signalled Sakshi that he is going in.

"Hmm... No Bhai.. it's... It's a conference call." Came Rohit's voice.

"Ok? Is everything fine? You guy's sound low." MS asked concerned.

"Bhaiii... woh...." Virat trailed off.

"Haa cheeku... I'm listening." MS asked patiently.

"uff... These kids what did they mess up now. Hope nothing big." MS thought worried.