Chapter Fourteen

Começar do início

I could not move, one, what Stone said hurt, and two no way was I interfering when Drake went full on pissed mode. Stone got up, looked around and then looked at me.

He saw the hurt in my eyes but for some reason, he stood straight up, "I'm done with this shit, I'm out" he said and went upstairs to pack his stuff. "Have I done something wrong?" I asked quietly.

Tim and Drake were right there, "no baby you haven't, somethings going on with Stone and not sure what it is, but it has nothing to do with you love" Drake said.

"Lilith don't ever listen to what Stone had to say, you haven't done anything, and you possibly couldn't do anything wrong" he said as he lifted my chin up so our eyes could investigate each other.

"Okay" was all I said but I smiled at Tim, I knew he was trying hard to make sure I was okay and to not let it bother me, even a small part of it did. "Is there someone else who will take Stone's place?" I asked Drake.

"For right now you and Tim work perfectly, but that will be up to Tim if he needs another person with him" he said and looked at Tim.

Tim nodded "I will think about it but for now Lilith and myself can handle a few things but tonight how about we just stay in and deal with things in the morning before the sun gets to be too much if it's out?" Tim asked me.

I thought about it, "you know that actually sounds good to me, you can help me with some of the ideas I have running around in my mind about the wedding, and I will help you upstairs with the redecorating then we can make it a movie night?" I spoke.

Drake laughed as he was walking out of the room, "Good luck there Tim," he said as he left. Tim walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulders, "Sounds good to me" he said, and he went to finish cooking food for us.

The rest of the day went by in a blur, between wedding stuff and going through some of the rooms upstairs that Tim wanted to redecorate. I was getting tired, but not enough to pass on movie night.

We made popcorn and got a few drinks, we asked if the others wanted to join and they all said no in unison, Tim laughed "see Lilith, wolves aren't too keen on girl movies, now if it was all action pack and killing then that would be different" Tim said wrapping his arm around me while we walked downstairs.

"Getting a little too close to my girl aren't you, Tim?" I heard Drake say in a serious tone that I never heard him use before. Tim froze and removed his arm from my shoulders.

"Sorry about that Drake" he said and continued down the stairs while I stood there looking at Drake. "You know Drake, he wasn't doing anything wrong, we have just become best friends is all" I said and turned my back on him and went to the kitchen to find Tim.

Drake was right behind me, but before I could get to the kitchen, he grabbed me and took me into the library. It was a room that I had sealed off since it was my father's favorite place.

Drake shut the door behind him and stalked over to where I was standing. "I don't like other guys hands on my girl" he said, and I saw his eyes go black, which made my insides go mush.

I knew at once what was about to happen, and I welcomed it, for the next hour it was erotic and rough sex between us, there was no tenderness it was the kind of sex that was all raw passion and dominance.

Afterwards Drake kissed me, and he unlocked the door as we walked out hand in hand, he kissed me one more time before going upstairs to finish his work for the day and I went into the family room to be with Tim and our movie night.

Tim sat there looking at me, "don't worry about it, he's all gruff" I said and grabbed our popcorn and started the movie, halfway through Tim relaxed finally and we were laughing and throwing popcorn at each other by the time the movie ended.

It was a great night, had the best sex with Drake and a great movie night with my best friend. I was looking for another movie when Tim came up behind me, "Lilith I need to talk to you" he said quietly.

I turned around and saw the look on his face, "what's the matter Tim?" I asked, my stomach decided at that moment to drop into my lap, I was not getting a good feeling from this.

"I know I'm asking for a death wish from this, but my wolf can't sit back anymore and let it happen" Tim said, I stood there not knowing what in the hell was going on.

"What are you talking about Tim?" I asked, without another word he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him and his lips came crashing down on mine.

His body was rock solid, and his scent was amazing to me, which is weird since I never smelt it before. He grabbed the back of my hair and turned my neck to the side and bit down.

I screamed in pain; I couldn't move with the death grip Tim had on me at that moment. I couldn't breathe or see anything at that moment, everything went black.