𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎

𝟷𝟽𝟿𝟿
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

You sighed as you walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around your body with your hair dripping wet. Your fiancé, Adrian, was getting ready to go out again. This was the third time this week that he was attempting to slip out unannounced but every time you caught him and every time, he made a silly excuse. 

"Where are you going?" You asked him, making him look up at you whilst tying his shoelace.

"Just out to see some friends." Adrian said.

"Did you not see them just yesterday?" You asked, making him sigh before standing up.

"They're my friends, y/n. I'll see them if I want to." Adrian said, making you roll your eyes. You knew he obviously wasn't going to see his friends. He was off to meet his secret mistress. You had found out about this for a while now. Adrian had returned home late one night and the next morning, you saw his shirt had a lipstick stain on the collar as well as the scent of a lady's perfume that definitely wasn't yours. At first, you were upset but honestly, it didn't affect you as much as you had imagined.

"Fine, just come home quickly. We have to go to breakfast at your mother's in the morning." You said.

"Yeah, yeah." Adrian said, grabbing his jacket and lightly kissing your forehead before leaving the bedroom. When you heard the front door close, you quickly ran over to the window and opened it, smiling when you saw the man you truly loved, Klaus Mikaelson, waiting on the other side.

"He'll be gone for hours." You said as he climbed inside the bedroom from the window.

"Then you and I will be able to have plenty of fun." Klaus smirked, pulling your towel away as you gasped since you were now naked in front of him.

"You are very naughty." You chuckled.

"You should punish me then." Klaus smirked.

"With pleasure." You smirked before pulling him into a deep kiss. After pleasuring each other and showing just how much you both loved each other, you laid with a naked Klaus on the bed, feeling content. You wanted a life with Klaus, not Adrian. You had fallen out of love with him and you obviously knew that he felt the same way. You wanted to break off the engagement but one thing was holding you back. Adrian's mother. She was a lovely woman who wished to witness her only child married before she died. She treated you like her own daughter and was so happy when you and Adrian announced that you were engaged. She was excited for the wedding and to have grandchildren in the future. Breaking off the engagement would break her heart. A little while after the engagement, you found out about Adrian's mistress and that was when you met Klaus.

He was everything Adrian wasn't. Charming, respectful, handsome. You both quickly fell in love and pretty soon, you wanted to spend all of eternity with him. Klaus had told you of his true nature, that he was an immortal hybrid, well, immortal vampire as his werewolf side was dormant, curtesy of his mother. Despite that, you still wanted to be with him. He understood you, he loved you and you loved him.

"Let's elope." You murmured, making Klaus' head snap in your direction. He was rather shocked, to put it lightly. Only three weeks after you and Klaus had met, he had proposed to you but you turned him down because you were engaged to Adrian and didn't want to hurt him or his mother but enough was enough. It was time to think about your own happiness. You wanted to be happy and in love and you wouldn't get that by being married to Adrian just to keep his mother happy. You loved her but you had to be selfish. You were ready to drop everything and start a new life with Klaus Mikaelson.

"Did you just say-"

"-that we should elope. Yes, I said that." You said. Klaus furrowed his eyebrows as you both sat up in bed, facing each other.

"You said no." Klaus said.

"I did but...I need to start thinking about myself. I'm not going to be happy with Adrian. I'm happy with you. I love you and I don't wanna sneak around with you anymore. I wanna show you off to the world. I see women drooling over you everyday and I just wanna march over there and tell them all that you're mine." You said, making Klaus smile.

"What about Adrian?" Klaus said, running his finger on the back of your hand.

"I'll just tell him that I don't love him anymore. I'm sure he'll be fine, considering he's seen his mistress this week longer than me. And since when do you care about Adrian?" You asked.

"I don't. I just don't want to have to kill him if he were to stir trouble between us." Klaus said.

"Don't kill him. His mother is a lovely woman and she'd be alone and heartbroken if that happened." You said. "I feel terrible that this has happened but....I feel great at the same time. I'm ready to be yours forever."

Klaus smiled and left a soft kiss on your lips. All he ever wanted was to spend the rest of his life with you. You were his strength and his weakness at the same time. As soon as his eyes first landed on you in the distance as you shopped for fruits, he just knew he'd found the love of his life, his future wife, the next Mrs Mikaelson. 

"Let's get married, my love." Klaus smirked.