lunch date- chapter 5

Y/Ns outfit (pic above)-

I went back to my house to get changed into a casual outfit, Erik got changed into a denim jacket, jeans, and a white top.

Erik came by at 2 pm so we could go for lunch, I went over to his car.

"you look nice," he said with a contagious smile, "thanks Erik, same to you" I looked up at him, "who knew you could pull off a bad boy look" he leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him back.

when we were driving on the motorway, the car roof was down, I couldn't stop thinking about last night. "Erik," I asked, "what's up"

"last night i-"

"yeah I wanna talk about that too"

"do you think of me...more than friends?"

"yeah Y/N"

I looked at him whilst my body was over rushed by joy "really?! i-", Erik looked down at me and laughed, "I honestly do Y/N, your special."

We got to a random cafe in town.  both sat down opposite each other in the 60's themed booth, "what can I get you two?", me and Erik looked at each other.

"um ill take the chicken breast and salad please" I blurted out, "of course" the waiter replied "and the gentleman?",  Erik looked at your chest as he grinned "...breast.." he stared at your boobs, "the chicken breast sir?" the waiter looked at him in confusion whilst clenching the notepad. Erik zoned out as he got lost in my beauty, I covered myself with my hands, Erik moved his head so he could still see your tits.

"no, her breast" his grin got bigger and he leaned back in the booth chair, "ERIK!" I smacked his shoulder with my bag, "boy if you don't shut up" I leaned over the table, revealing my cleavage. Erik's mouth dropped open as he gazed at my boobs, "well uh- 2 chicken breast coming up!" the waiter scooted away as he looked back in terror and flustered with red cheeks.

As soon as the waiter passed I whispered over to Erik , "you totally freaked him out!" I bit my lip and smiled at erik, erik sighed.

we did end up getting our food and we started eating, erik and i constantly kept looking at each other until i felt a warm feeling go up my leg, eriks hand was slowly making his way up my inner thigh. I jumped forward and opened my mouth as erik slid his hand over my jeans, he gave me so many butterflies, biting my lip trying my best not to moan, erik stared at me with a evil smile.

Erik ran his fingers under my underwear lining,i let out a shreik, " you cant be loud" erik mumbled as he slowly slid his fingers in.

i nearly reached my high point , then he stopped, "save that for later" he whispered...