Highschool, freshman Y/N & Erik-chapter 2

Y/Ns first day of school outfit (pic under)-

It was the first day of school after the summer break, I urged myself to get out of bed as my mum pulled her head around my door "Y/N Erik will be here to pick you up any minute!"

"Hmm..?"I mumbled half-asleep curled up under my beige bed sheets, "yep freshman year!" my mum called out as she walked down the hall. I yawned once I slowly lifted my body, the sun beamed into my eyes, "ugh, fresh-fre-freshman year? oh-OH!!! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL SH*T!" I screamed as I jumped out of bed "oh god I'm gonna be late".

I  put on a cardigan top and some ripped jeans with converse shoes, I only wore some mascara and fixed my eyebrows, after brushing my teeth I chucked my hair up into a messy bun and put on my clear glasses. I pulled open my bedroom door and slid down the hall, running down the shiny oak stairs I slipped up on the turn and fell right on my back, "AGH!" I shouted as I fell, "that's what you get for rushing" my mum said as she sat on the dining table on the deck in the back garden, which gave a beautiful view of Beverly Hills, "thanks mum" I limped towards her, "wheres dad?" I said as I grabbed some toast off of her plate and put it in my mouth, "he's at work, now hurry I hear Erik honking" "oh right, bye mum " I kissed my mum on the forehead and quickly grabbed my backpack slamming the door behind me.

Erik pov-

Y/N shut the door behind her and ran up towards me, "hey Erik" she said as she slammed the car door shut. "aren't you forgetting something" I said, "huh?" Y/N said once she looked up in confusion, I looked at her top and tilted my head, "shouldn't you be wearing a bra?"  " AH ERIK!" she slapped me on the shoulder and covered her boobs with her bag "just drive!" I giggled and put my elbow upon the open car window " no it's just, don't get me wrong your boobs are fine it's just you know, I don't want other guys to look at you, your uh- ya know, like my sister..?", why did I say that? I didn't know what else to say, I had to say something, or else she might have thought I was a perv. to be honest her nipples against her cardigan were so hot I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Y/N pov-

I was a bit shattered to hear my crush say I was like a sister to him, so I just awkwardly looked away and slouched in the seat whilst constantly blushing. the entire ride we made eye contact at least 10 times until we got to school.

it reached about lunchtime I was sat on the bleachers with my mouth full of carrot sticks, " hey Y/N!!"Erik said, I jumped as Erik came up behind me. so much that I started choking! "oh Y/N?!" Erik slapped me on the back, "I'm good! I'm good.." I shouted , we both started uncontrollably laughing. 30 minutes went by, Erik apologized for earlier.

After school, I met normally meet Erik outside of school by his car, but this time I saw him surrounded by cheerleader girls all laughing every time he spoke. I paused halfway down the stairs outside school, Erik looked over at me, I was lifting my eyebrows with a face of judgement. Erik called off the girls and they all walked away like a pack of sheep giving delicate little waves goodbye to Erik. I walked up to him "cheerleaders Erik? wow " "shut up Y/N" we giggled.

the drive home was quick, Erik dropped me off outside of my house, "Bye Erik!" I yelled as he drove off, he waved back. 

Walking up to my door I could hear distant yelling, my parents arguing, I slowly opened the door "mum? dad?" "GET OUT Y/N" my dad shouted at me "what, wh-" my dad slapped me around the face. "wait Y/N I'm sorry i-" I ran out the door crying before my dad could finish.

he gave me a black eye and a little cut under my lip, I went up to the Menendez house and knocked on the door still crying, Lyle answered the door, "Y/N? what happened?" "nothing Lyle, uh- wheres Erik..?" I could barely speak I was breathing so heavily, "yeah he's in his room, are yo-" I cut him off as I ran upstairs to Eriks room.