first time- Chapter 3

Y/N pov-

Y/N pov-

I shoved open Erik's bedroom door, "Y/N?" I just ran up to him and hugged him crying into his shoulder. Erik picked up my chin and looked at my face, "Y/N....your eye" "I know...my dad, he hit me..." I pushed his hand away and cried into his chest a little more, "oh Y/N... come here" he leads me over to his bed, laying me down he slid in beside me and put his arm around me. "I just- why would he hit me, Erik..?" " I don't know Y/N but I understand how you feel," he said, I looked up at him from his chest " you do?" "mhm" he replied, "your lips bleeding," he said as he slowly sat up straight, "I know how to fix that" I pulled my face close to his, so I could feel his breath on my lips I kept slowly looking him up and down, he kept eye contact with me.

Erik suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me in so our lips touched, I grabbed his shoulders. feeling his tongue in my mouth, his tongue moving around in my mouth, he was really good at kissing.

(⚠️15+⚠️ sorry for sexualizing them 😭)

Then Erik grabbed my waist tighter and pulled my legs around his waist, he was sitting on the bed and I felt something hard between my legs, he had a b*n*r. I pushed my head back and moaned. I couldn't take the teasing, I pushed him onto the bed and unbuckled his belt, I pulled down his pants.

Erik looked down at me grinning, then I slowly licked, Erik moaned and squeezed the bedsheets "fuccckkk", I made my way and started sucking, "Y/N- I'm gonna-" I pulled away but then he grabbed my hair and pushed my mouth down, I felt him twitch as my mouth filled with his warmth.

He got up and picked me up, placing me on my back onto his bed,  I looked up at him as he pulled off my jeans.

he pushed against my cl!t I moaned " oh-", Erik smiled at me as I leaned my head back, and he quickly shoved himself inside of me, I let out a loud moan, he covered my mouth with his hand as he pounded me against his bed, my moans got louder.

"shhh," he said, then he picked me up with my legs around his waist, Erik covered my mouth more and pushed me against the wall thrusting so much more he started to moan " I'm gonna - gonna " I clenched his back, leaving scratch marks. he thrust inwards and moaned as we both c*me.

he fell onto the bed and said "damn Y/N your good"

"it's my first time," I said, Erik looked at me shocked as we both panted to breathe on the bed ." no way" "mhm" we laughed some more and fell asleep on the bed.

I put my head on his chest and heard his silent snores.