Chapter 12: Back to Fairytopia

One week later Zhan come back to the fairytopia with Yanli and Yu Chen. He was awed after he saw the whole fairytopia.

Zhuocheng and the others greeted them and welcomed him to fairytopia.

" Hello you are zhuocheng right the leader of the fairy guards that secretly protecting me and secretly trained my friends?". Zhan asked.

" Yes I am my prince, but I am not alone Guo Cheng, Jiyang, and Bowen was with me". Zhuocheng said.

" Thank you for risking your life to save me, I promised I will never let you down and I will bring the peace back at fairytopia". Zhan said.

" Long live prince Xiao Zhan". The four bowed.

Zhan smiled at them before they went back to the palace.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere in the fairytopia

" Master, prince Xiao Zhan was back at the fairytopia and will start his training". The servant said.

" It's all your fault you useless servant, if you had killed him when he was still at the human world then this won't happen". Xiao Jin shouted.

" Sorry master". The servant said.

" Sorry, that is the only thing you would say you worthless servant". Xiao Jin said as he draws his sword and stab the servant right in his heart.

" I will never let the prophecy happen, no one can stop me". Xiao Jin said and laugh evilly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One month later

Wang Yibo POV

I miss him, I miss my Zhan Zhan already, I hope he is doing well. It's been a month now since he left I can't help but miss him.

Now I am living with my brothers in our mansion while waiting for Zhan's return. He promised me that he will return and after that we will get married to each other.

So to avoid myself from missing Zhan I started become a professional dancer and now my popularity was rising day by day.

End of POV

Xiao Zhan POV

It's been a month now since I go back here at fairytopia, my parents announce my return to the whole fairytopia on the day I arrived and the people's of fairytopia welcomed me with all their hearts.

The next day after I come back I have started my training with Zhuocheng being my trainer.

I admit that at the first time It's hard for me but as days passed by I got used to it and Zhuocheng was a great trainer.

But sometimes I can't help myself but miss my boyfriend and my friends in the human realm specially my boyfriend, my Yibo. I always miss him, I always wonder what he is doing now, it's been a month since we got separated with each other.

I miss him, I miss my Yibo so much so I want to do my mission fast so I can see my Yibo again. I will train hard and bring peace to my kingdom after that I will get married to my Yibo and we will live happily with each other.

End of POV