1. 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩

Beginne am Anfang

"Whatever" I mumbled walking away to the living room where Zara and Faye were sitting laughing at a meme they saw on Zara's instagram.

I walked over to them laying dowon on the couch,

"Can we kick Jack out?" I asked jokingly.

"Bells, you wouldn't have succeeded making a homemade pizza anyways. It's okay." Zara commented, calming down from her previous outburst of laughter.

I sighed, soon after I heard the door open.
"Pizza!?" I said outloud assuming it was Jack getting the pizza,

nope.

It was Luca and these two other boys.

Who are these people?

One of the boys had almost ginger but mostly all blonde curly shaggy hair, the other had beautiful dirty blonde wiry hair that went down to his shoulders.

"No, the pizza gets here in 15 minuets" Jack said aloud so I could hear.

"I know that now" I retorted giving him a quick glare. He shrugged and walked over to Luca and the two boys who were standing there staring at the 'tense' conversation. Soon after Faye and Zara followed him, I just stood there for a second until following after everyone.

I'd much rather have people come up to me, than me go up to them. It's how my brain works, but since these happen to be guests, I decided to go against my brain.

I stepped to where everyone was standing, infront of the three boys.

"Hey guys, um these are the boys I was telling you all about the other day," Luca started.

"The one's that are moving in." We all let out small oh's and nodded.

"Hey man, I'm Jack. Nice to meet you." The blonde haired boy introduced himself to the long haired boy first, reaching his hand out to shake his.

The stranger shook it politely smiling, "I'm Jordan", Jack then went on to take the other curly haired boys' hand, whome also took it, only with a stern facial expression.

Faye and Zara both introduced themselves as well, and soon it was my turn.

I took about 1 step forward with a soft smile on my face, I reached out to shake Jordans' , as I had learned his name, hand. "Bella." I stated my name as we shook hands, he simply nodded as we let go.

I slightly turned my body to shake the other boys' hand who I had yet to learn his name. As I put my hand out to shake his, he only gave a small nod.

Ouch?
He shook everyone else's hands...

After the awkward silence that only lasted a second, he walked outside to their car. I chuckled softly at the, now, awkward situation I was in.

"Hey, I'm sorry about him, he's usually  never like this." Jordan stated sweetly.

I only smiled,

"It's fine, really. He's probably just not in the mood to meet new people" I replied.

He gave me yet another nod.

"How's your day been Bells?" Luca asked kindly wrapping an arm around my shoulder, giving me a side hug.

"It's been fine." I said, hugging him back by wrapping an arm around his waist.

"That's nice"

We talked for a small while Jordan had went out to go help his friend get their stuff. Luca had insisted on helping but Jordan declined nicely.

Once we saw them coming back I let go of Luca and told him I'd be in my room if he needed anything.
Giving me a soft smile, he nodded.

As I was walking back to my room I heard Luca start a sentence, "So, Jordan, Vinnie, I'll give you guys a tour and you guys can choose your rooms."

Vinnie, so that's his name.
It almost sounds like Winnie the pooh.

I laughed at my own thought making my way inside my bedroom.
**

꧁ 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 ꧂

HEY BESTIES- UMMM I'M SORRY I UPLOADED SO LATE😭 That's my fault for falling asleep 👨🏼‍🦲

Honest opinion on this? 😁
I won't be upset, I honestly need tips LMFAO

chapter two might also come late just because my sister is taking the fetus out of her stomach tmrw 

😁😁