quirkless pt.1 🎐

Summary: after a few hours of debating if it was safe or not UA decides to let Hagakure step through a villains portal who claimed to have an alternate demention where everyone was quirkless, after Hagakure steps in she's greeted with rain and a few dorks under an awning in the rain, two very.. familiar dorks.

Notes: weird thing I pulled out of my ass at 2 am, so it's very short lol sorry, no trigger warnings just pure fluff, have a nice day/night/morning/whatever :)

_____________________________________________________________________

"We're here, reporting live from the prestigious UA highschool. Currently we are awaiting the hero's decision, which it seems they are about to give.." One of the many news reporters said. Normally UA would have been more strict about its security but this was history in the making and the pro's probably couldn't make them leave even if they tried.

See, approximately and hour and 3 minutes ago an unnamed villain somehow bypassed UA's security and made a very loud announcement saying that he wants somebody to step through the portal he makes with his quirk, and see how amazing the world could be if they just got rid of one tiny thing. A world without heros. A world without villains. And most importantly a world without quirks.

Principal Nezu bounced up to a microphone and began to speak. "We've come to a conclusion that we all agree on, well almost all of us," Nezu nods his head towards pro hero eraser-head while eraser head just grumbled. While Eraser-heads friends and colleagues teased him about caring for his students, Nezu began to talk again. "We've come to the conclusion that we will let one of our students step through the portal, with a few conditions though.

"Well then let's hear them, rodent." The unnamed villain spoke, they were positioned in the front courtyard closer to the hero's then the reporters, the reporters being cramped near the front gate due to a quirk that wouldn't let them get closer, The hero's on the other hand were standing right next to the doors of the high school.

You could see how angery that simple nick-name made Nezu.

"1. If our student consents they will be sent in with a camera and a microphone so we will be able to know what happened when they get back. 2. You will keep the portal open, so if there is any harm inflicted upon them, you will let the pro's through to help." Nezu finishes, the villain smiles and laughs at this.

"Why of corse, I don't want to hurt anybody, physically that is, I just want to show how beautiful a world without superpowers is, quirks create a false superiority in peoples minds. They corrupt the minds of the so called weak and make it so you don't have to work to be great. In the end it's all a game of chance." Bystanders and people all around stand there shocked, even some of the pros seem to be a little taken back by the statement.

Nezu remains calm, on the outside that is. And calls Toru Hagakure up towards the pro's, after many (very loud might I add) protests from a certain alien queen, Hagakure makes it up near the portal where she is supplied with a small camera and microphone so she could report back what happened when she got back.

"You're 100% okay with this right ms. Hagekure?" Nezu asks one final time before, accompanied with eraser head, makes his way up to the portal.

"Yes. I'll have to do things like this when I'm a hero like aiza- eraser head." She says with a smile nobody could see but everyone could feel was there.

"If you're sure then," Nezu said once all three of them were a few feet away from the portal, the villain grinning maniacally. "Good luck." He said.

Toru nodded her invisible head and stepped towards the portal, she looked back at her teacher, principal, and friends and then stepped through.

______________________________________

Rain, that was what she was met with, she seemed to be in a different place, an alley way next to a dumpster but she could hear the rain. A rat scurried by her feet that hand some durable shoes on them, what? She doesn't want to get a disease, she looked around, Nothing seemed that different.

She stepped out of the alley way because of the smell and was met with rain pouring down on her head. She quietly checked if the devices still worked and silently cheered when they did. She looked around and noticed it to be sunset, a good contrast to the midday she was used to in her demotion.

Even though it was only sunset the street she was on was completely devoid of any life at all, that was enough to creep the poor girl out just a tad bit. She started to walk down the road and decided to just keep walking till she was met with another human, she made sure to keep track of where she was going though. That would litterally the worst thing ever if she lost the portal and couldn't get back.

She walked for a solid 30 seconds before she started to hear voices, they sounded familiar but she could place her finger on it, she decided to hide (even though she was invisible, maybe the people would hear her breathing, you never know).

A familiar boy ran out of a small restaurant and stood under the awning with a big backpack on, the small restaurant seemed to be the only place with its lights on in the whole block. The boy stood there yelling thanks to the people inside, but Hagekure couldn't see his face due to the angle.

"Thank you Mr.Taishiro! Thanks Tamaki-sempai! I'll see you in a few days!"

"Cya red! Have fun on your date! And I keep telin' ya', you can just call me fat." The boy turned his head to the side looking up a semi steep hill, giving Hagekure and the rest of the world a clear view of the boys face, she didn't instantly recognize him because his hair was up in a ponytail with some of his bangs handing down framing his face, but once she did she gasped.

"Kirishima..?" Hagekure whispered to herself absentmindedly. "Date..?" She added confused.

"I-it's not a date Mr.Tai- I mean fat- listen i-it's-"

"Yeah yeah alright fine, but still have fun alright?" A man who looked like pro hero fatgum if he lost his fat came out and ruffed Kirishima's hair. Another boy came out that looked almost identical to hero in training sun-eater, he just didn't have his elf ears.

"Y-yeah have fun on your da- I-I MEAN- Ha-have fun on your two day sunset mountain trip with your friend." Tamaki said, a hint of sarcasm in his voice that sounded very strange to Hagakure.

"Jeez even you sempai?" The alternate kirishima sighed. "I promise you guys we aren't dating."

"..yet.." suneater mumbled, by now Hagakure had started to move from her hiding spot across the street to get closer so she could hear the conversation better. Just then a silhouette came gliding down the hill on a skateboard with a hood and backpack on, and with an unopened umbrella in hand.

"Oh- here's your date, have fun red!" The man who seemed to be fatgum said, and before alternate kirishima could reply he slid the door closed, leaving kirishima under the awning.

By now Hagekure was almost standing next to kirishima, except she wasn't under the awning because her wet footprints would give her away and she didn't what that, Obviously.

The other person came to a slow stop before stepping off the skateboard and slamming their foot down on the back of it so it popped up into their hand, the walked under the awning and took off their hood.

Hagekure almost screamed.

"You look even more shitting tonight." The man said with a slight chuckle and smirk.

"Well hello to you to bakugou."

____________________________________
1369 words

Edited