Chapter 14

You stared at them in pleasant shock and began to tear up in the corners of your eyes, a blink away from crying. "IT'S BEEN SO D-DAMN LONG! I-I-I WANTED TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN S-SO BADLY!" You stuttered, unable to hold yourself back from long-gone emotions. 

Touka tackled you to the ground in an aggressively loving hug, before Hinami, Nishiki, Koma and Irimi did the same. Yoshimura smiled that same fatherly smile he always did and watched on at the heartwarming scene. 

"WAHHHH (Y/N) THE SUPERIOR DEVIL APE HAS MISSED YOU!" Koma whined.

"Dammit (Y/N), why did you have to leave anyway? I hope dumbass Ayato didn't try to hurt you or anything." Touka snapped, rather displeased at your actions. The tsundereness is real. 

"(Y/N) onee-chan! I missed you soooo much!" Hinami chirped. 

You were overwhelmed with joy at their willingness to accept your presence, even though you had betrayed them so suddenly. They couldn't hold in their happiness and told you about how lonely Anteiku was while you had been gone. 

Irimi dragged you inside and sat you down, as Yoshimura brought a fresh cup of coffee to you. The members crowded around you, making sure you enjoyed the coffee as much as you used to. 

You brought the cup to your lips and took a long sip, while everyone watched carefully for your reaction.

"It's perfect, as always!" You chimed, once you set the cup down.  

It's been so long since you've seen their smiling faces, their contagious happiness, all of them overall and it would make you feel accepted. You had to admit it was much better at Anteiku than Aogiri. 

But you would have to leave anyway. To save them. 

Like shattered dreams, you felt yourself surrender to sadness and break down in tears. You were happy, but why would you cry? Why do you need to feel guilt over what you've done now? It was obvious. You didn't want to leave, after all. However, a decision is a decision. No going back. 

You were immediately given comfort and to your surprise, everyone understood your pain. It confused you in every way possible. 

"(Y/n), we have all suffered the same, maybe even worse, so we know how you feel." Mr Yoshimura said, in sympathy with your issues. "You have joined Aogiri, but we will accept you any time you change your mind. You are just as valuable as everyone else here." 

You were saved from your crumbling emotions by Mr Yoshimura once again. He truly was just like a father. Just like the father you never had. 

Everyone was with you, no matter what.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I've learnt so many lessons here at Anteiku and will never forget them throughout my entire life."

Hinami and Touka suffocated you in one last hug, before letting you go. It was a brief visit to Anteiku, but it created a change within you. You were going to stay at Aogiri, but you promised yourself to protect everyone close to you, even if it cost you your life. 

You returned back to the Aogiri base and found a new member making a large tantrum on the floor. Oh god. Please. Not. Him. 

He lifted up his head, as you cringed in pure disgust. It was Naki, the ghoul who thought he was Yamori's gay partner. 
"STOP STARING AT ME! DO YOU WANNA DIE!?" He yelled, furious and flustered at the same time. "Naki, you annoying piece of crap. He's dead, get over it." You commented harshly. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!? ARE YOU TRYING TO EMBARASS ME?" 

You pinched the bridge of your nose and sighed, irritated with him. He was mentally unstable, not to mention his undying love for Yamori. Now he was trying to write Yamori's name on the floor with a chalk, but failing. It was pitiful but made you laugh. 

"Yo-ma-ri? The hell is that?" You mocked, pissing him off even more. 

"DAMN YOU! I'LL KILL YOU! I'M NOT JOKING! I SWEAR I WILL!" 

At that moment, Kaneki had come into the room.