you get kidnapped(antonio dawson)

*this story you will be Antonio's daughter. I hope you like it Rihanna.

           "Come on Diego.", Eva yells as we wait for him to catch up. "I'm coming Eva geez.", Diego says. He catches up to Eva and me with his hands on his knees. "Can we slow down you guys are going to kill me.", he says taking deep breaths. Eva and I giggle at the small boy's dramatic. Walking home from school with my Eva and Diego was so fun.

          "Do you want a piggyback papa.", I say looking down at my younger brother. "Yes please.", he says immediately perking up. He jumps on and I hold on tight. As we were walking I noticed a van that has been following us. "Diego hop-off buddy. I think somebody is following us.", I whisper. Diego hops down and grabs my hand and so does Eva.

       "Alright guys on 3 run as fast as you can comprende.", I ask shaking my head. They both give small nods. "1....2...3 run.", I say. We take off into sprints. We drop our book bags to get rid of weight. As we are running another van comes out of an alley wall and men jump out. They grab Eva and Diego and then come for me." RIHANNA.", Diego yells as tears run down his face.", "HELP...SOMEONE PLEASE...HELP US.", we yell as we are thrown in the truck.

Antonio's POV

      I was in Hank's office talking about our current case when Laura comes running in hysterically. Hank and I jump up and run outside. "Laur hey hey what's wrong? Where are the kids?", I ask while sitting here down. Laura says nothing but just hands me a box and a note. All of the team is now in the bullpen curious as to what's going on.

Note: We have the kids.As proof put in the tape. But we don't know how much longer. They are safe for now.

    I open the box and there laid a small iridescent cd. I pop it into the DVD player and my heart is in my stomach. The kids lined up in chairs, tied up, all 3 bloody and bruised. Laura lets out a blood-curdling scream as Erin takes her out. Tears run down my face as I see my three babies. Jay comes behind me and puts a hand on my back.

   "Tell daddy to give us what we want and he can have you guys back.", the creep says walking up to Rihanna. He caresses her face and moves to her thighs. She has tears and makeup running down her face. "Daddy..don't do it.", she manages to spit out. He slaps her and she spits at him. "Daddy raised you tough huh.", the kidnapper says again.

        He turns the camera to himself and takes off his ski mask. I can't believe it. Pulpo. I feel my jaw clench. "You know what Antonio I think your beautiful little girls will make a lot of men happy. And your little boy will be a good dealer no one suspects a kid to smuggle drugs.", Pulpo says with a devilish smile.

       I turn and hit the wall. "Hey Tony pause the tape.", Hank says. I go over and pause it. Hank gets closer and says, "I know that warehouse." "Let's roll out guys.", Hank says grabbing his jacket. We all run out to the SUVs hoping we're not too late.

Rihanna's POV

      My vision feels blurry from the mascara and tears. I hear Eva groan and let out a squeal. I turn to my younger sister to see one of the creeps caressing her cheeks. "Hey don't touch her you bastard", I spit out. He walks over and smacks my cheek. "You little whore who do you think you're talking.", he continues as he roughly grabs my cheek. "Take me instead please come on she's 13.", I say crying. He looks at Pulpo and he nods.The man yanks me from the chair when the door burst open. "CHICAGO PD HANDS UP STAY AWAY FROM THE KIDS!", I hear my dad yell. Emily and Erin run to get Eva and Diego.

Antonio's POV

"CHICAGO PD HANDS UP STAY AWAY FROM THE KIDS!", I yell with my gun drawn. "Let her go!", I yell to the brunette holding Rihanna. "Daddy.", Rihanna whimpers. "It's ok baby relax for me ok.", I say calmingly. "I will drop you let her go.", I say not breaking eye contact with Rihanna. I whistle and Hank shoots him. The man drops and Rihanna runs to me. Eva and Diego run over and we fall to the ground. "You're ok guys. It's ok.", I say rocking them back and forth. We get to the station and Laura runs out. "Oh my gosh my babies oh my gosh.", she says rubbing them as she pulls them into a hug. "Thanks, Hank I know you got me my man.", I say giving him a dap. "No problem Antonio. Don't come in for the rest of the week. Your kids need you man.", He says patting my back. I smile walkover and hug them. "I love you guys.", I say giving each of them a kiss on the forehead. 

I hope you liked it Rihanna and I hope this was what you wanted. I will be more than glad to fix it. :)