you get in an accident (will hal.)

"Hey babe.",I say walking to my car. "Hi are you heading home?",Will asks. After working a long day as a district attorney at Chicago PD Im finally heading home. I open my car door and slip inside. I connect my phone to my bluetooth speaker while I get settled. "Hey babe I'll call you when I get home kay.",I say. I hate driving and talking on the phone because well my attention span isn't the greatest.

"Alright babe love you.",He says. "Love you more.",I say then hanging up. I pull out of my parking space and get on the highway. I turn up the radio and listen to music. Pulling up to the stop light I look both ways but I look to my left and see a bright light. I try to hit my breaks but its too late. Everything goes black.

WILL'S POV

I hang up the phone and walk back to the table in the break room with Ethan and Connor. "Someone has a big smile on their face.",Ethan says with a smirk. "Yea its probably Y/N.",Connor chimes in. "Haha and yes it was Y/N.",I say mockingly. "Boys major car accident lets go.",Natalie says running. We all grab our scopes and rush out of the break room.

We get to the main entrance and see a man covered in bleed and glass. " White male,32 years old, heavily intoxicated,in and out of consciousness.",the female paramedic rushes out to Ethan. Connor grabs the stretcher and turn to tell where he was going. "Will you get whoever is coming next.",Connor yells.

I run to the ambulance and my heart stops. Its Y/N and shes not breathing. I climb onto the stretcher and start CPR. "25 year old female,(y/r)(your race),people at the scene say she was the one who got hit by the drunk driver.",the paramedic says as he unhooks Y/n's IV. "She needs the OR.",I say getting blood on my hands. "Come on pretty girl you cant leave me.",I whisper with tears welling in my eyes. "Come on Y/N please.",I say not giving up. I soon hear a beat on her montior."Alright lets go guys OR now lets go.",I say nodding at the paramedic as he pulls Y/N and I out of the ambulance.

We get in the hospital but Y/n starts to cough up blood. "She's not gonna make it to the OR. We have to do it now. Ethan help!",I yell out. Ethan runs over and his face was just as shocked as mine. Everyone in the ER thought of her as a sister. "Will I dont think you should do this.",Ethan says putting gloves on. "E really dont have time to argue my girlfriend is dying.",I say with the most serious but pleading look on my face.

"Alright alright but I'm in charge.",he finishes. I sigh but quietly agree. "Will I need you to talk to her make sure she's still with us.",Ethan says as April hands him his scope. "Y/n hey beautiful I know you can hear me. You are not allowed to leave me. You hear me. Please baby squeeze my hand if you can hear me.",I say as tears well again.", I say rubbing her hair. I put my hand in hers and she gives it a light squeeze. "Ethan's gonna help you ok you're going to be fine.",I say placing a kiss on her forehead.

I leave the room because it was getting harder and harder for me to look at her. As I leave the room I see the bastard who caused her to be here talking to Jay. I walk over to him but Maggie runs from behind the desk. "Will, Will stop it!",Maggie yells. Jay hurries over to me and holds me back. "Hey Will calm down buddy Will calm down.",Jay says grabbing arms. "I hope you happy you bastard my girlfriend is in there fighting for her life because of you!",I yell as the man looks at me with a shocked face. I start to cry again looking at the man who has a few scratches and cuts while the love of my life is struggling to breathe properly.

"Will come here honey."I hear Maggie say as she takes me from Jay. Jay pats me on the back and kisses me on the head. He walks over to the guy and puts the handcuffs on him tight and yanks him from the bed. "Maggie I can't lose her....I just cant.",I cry out. "She is going to be fine Will. You and me both know she is a fighter she has this in the bag.",Maggie says rubbing my back.

A hour or two later

Connor comes over and pats me on the back. "We just finished. She's going to be fine Will.",Connor says hugging me. "Thank you so much bro. Thank you so much.",I say hugging him back tightly. I rush to her room. But I realize I didnt ask what room she was in. "2211.",Connor says shaking his head with a chuckle. I smile and run through the hall. I get to 2211,take a deep breath,and open the door. I see Y/N asleep. I close the door lightly and walk over. I get to her bed and rub her hair. Her eyes flutter open and a small smile grazes her face. "Hi pretty girl how you feeling.",I say. "Sore really sore.",she says with a chuckle. "I thought I lost you.",I say interrupting the quietness in the room. "Hey I'm not going anywhere we didnt get to finish that conversation.",Y/N says with a smile. And we both laugh."I love you.",I say placing a kiss on her lips. "I love you more.",Y/n says smiling into the kiss.