you meet the crew(Casey)

"I love going undercover.", Erin says as we leave the bullpen."Yeah its like acting.",I say while sliding down a wall dramatically. We laugh and continue to walk down the hall.Erin is literally my best friend and my partner(yes I took her from Jay lol)

        We are planning a drug bust so we have to go undercover at a underground club. "Girls message from Voight he said you two should dress sexy.",Jay says. Erin and I exchange looks including a raised eyebrow. "Voight said...sexy.",Erin says playfully shoving Jay. "Ok I may have elaborated.",Jay says with his hands up and his signature smile.

    We laugh as  Jay slings his arms around our shoulders. We all head home but Erin comes to my house so we can get ready together. I put the finishing touches on my outfit. Erin and I walk out at the same time. "Ok..we look hot.",Erin says with a laugh and raised eyebrow. "I know right.",I respond with a laugh.

   We talk to the guys and they are going to meet us at the club. I walk over to the refrigerator to grab a snack before we go. I open the black metal door to see Casey and the crews's dinner in the fridge. "That man would forgot his head if it wasn't attached to him.",I shake my head.

     Erin and I get in to the suv. We talk about the case as we roll up to the light. "Hey E can you make a turn and head to the firehouse Casey left his dinner.",I ask checking the time. "Yea sure.",Erin says making a right turn.

   We pull up to the firehouse and the garage door is open. The crew are washing the trucks and hanging out. I hop out of the matte black suv and pull my cherry red dress down. I walk into the garage. "Hey is Casey here?",I ask giving a slight chuckle at the many eyes on me. "Uhh...",the one with I think is Kelly opens his mouth.

       "I'm right here and thanks babe I completely forgot about dinner sorry.",Casey says coming outside drying his hands with a towel. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and I hand him the food. "Guys this is Y/N my girlfriend. She works in Intelligence for Chicago PD.You look beautiful by the way what's going on.",he says now taking part in eying me.

    "We have an undercover tonight at a club.", I say. "There's enough in the basket for all you guys hope you like it.",I smile at the group of men.

CREWS' POV
   "How does he do it.",Hermann asks. "He has nice hair.",Otis says. Everyone turns to look at him with puzzled looks. He shrugs his shoulders as his eyes go back to looking at you.

Y/N'S POV
  "There's enough in the basket for all you guys hope you like it.",I smile at the group of men."I'm sure we will.",says the one I'm guessing is Cruz.

     "Well I gotta go see you tomorrow.",I say giving Casey a kiss on the lips.Wiping the leftover lip gloss I got on his lips off."I love you. Be safe please.",Casey says giving me a peck on the cheek. "I will only if you do the same.",I say with a smirk.

    I walk over the guys. "You guys get a kiss too.",I say kissing each guy on the cheek. I say goodbye again and I start walking off. I hear a door open along with Boden yelling for them to finish cleaning the trucks before they start eating. And the sudden sound of footsteps and responses fill the garage as I couldn't help but let out a giggle.