“We should go in the morning.” Max said.

“Up by five, then be there by six.” Nathan nodded.

“Let’s get some sleep. Tom should be back in two minutes. He can lock up the house.” Jay patted Siva on the shoulder who nodded. They went up the stairs and locked the door and going their separate ways.

***

Chandler and Chase stumbled into their house. Chase stormed off into the kitchen. “Next time I see them, I’m killing them. Screw Keith.”

“You just met them. Calm down.” Chandler snapped.

“You didn’t get beat up, so you have no right to tell me to calm down.”

“I could still die, just like you.” Chandler rolled her eyes. “You need a nap.”

“I don’t need a nap!” He whined, getting ice, and rolling it up in a washcloth. He kicked the counter, and stood in front of the sink.

“Chase,” Chandler sighed, walking up to him. She kissed the back of her brother’s head and hugged him from behind, wrapping her arms around his waist. “You need some sleep. You’re frustrated. And you being frustrated doesn’t help me in any way. Please go to bed.” His head hung low.

“It embarrasses me that you’re the youngest and you’re more mature than me.” He mumbled. Chandler laughed. 

“If it makes you feel any better, it embarrasses me that you’re the oldest and you’re less mature than me.” She smirked into his back.

“That was just plain mean.” He chuckled.

“I know.” She smiled. “But, please, go to bed.” He let out a sigh.

“You too.”

“I will.” She let go of him, and he turned, and kissed the top of her head. 

“I love you Chan.”

“I love you too.” Chase put his fist up, and she bumped it with his. He headed up the stairs, and passed out on his bed. Chandler made her way up to her room, stripped, changed, and cuddled up in her sheets, practically passing out like her brother did in his room.

***

The sun shone through Chandler’s window. She blinked, and rolled over in her bed. She opened an eye, and looked at her clock. Almost six. She groaned. She knew she couldn’t go to sleep. Once she woke up, she was up. She hated that about herself sometimes. She threw the sheets off her and shivered as the coldness hit the skin of her legs and arms, as she was only wearing shorts and a baggy t-shirt.

She walked out of her room, and to the bathroom. Passing her brother’s room, she could hear him snoring. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

Washing her hands, she looked at herself in the mirror. She frowned. Her blonde hair was messy, the curls from last night gone. While Chase had green eyes, she had blue eyes, which looked tired. She yawned, and made her way out of the bathroom, and down the stairs, to make a nice breakfast, knowing that they had a long day a head of him. Plus Chase would need something to keep his mind off his soreness of where he got the crap beaten out of him.

Chandler rummaged through the fridge, and pulled out some bacon, eggs and she found some bread, that she’d use to make toast. Her stomach gave a hungry growl. She gave out a big sigh, and started to make some food.

***

“Up here someplace.” Max was in the passenger seat, with the map Siva printed out last night. Tom was cruising the car down the street, looking back at Max for directions every now and then.