Chapter 16: Unplanned Chaos

Words: 3609

Karasuno Volleyball Hangout:

After I head up to my room, Koshi came up to tell me everyone decided to meet up here since we were still unpacking. "(Y/n), are you at least ready appearance-wise?" Koshi asks, knocking on the door for the twelfth time. "Yes, but I'm not unlocking the door or coming out." I say and continue unpacking. "But everyone is so excited to see you!" Koshi counters and I sigh, loudly. "I'll be down when I'm done." Koshi hums in agreement then walks away.

I sit down next to my last suitcase and take out the last thing in it. "My picture book?" I mumble confused. "I haven't gone through it in years. I haven't added pictures since August." I slowly open it revealing my baby picture. I smile widely as I flip through the book, 90% of these pictures have happy memories. The last 10% were either taken just before or after something bad happened, however.

I came across the first picture I ever took with Koshi, we were six. We just had an ice cream fight, I got his nose and he got my forehead. We were smiling widely at the camera. I start laughing and suddenly I hear a lot of whispers outside of my door, then a loud shush.

"Ko...I'm not stupid I recognize that loud shushing anywhere! The door's unlocked." I say and face the door with the picture facing the door. The door opens to Koshi and his team.

"Hey, guys!" I say while my hair covers my face, hiding my puffy eyes. "(Y/n)-Chan?! Why are you here?" Nishinoya asks, running up to me but stopping when he sees the picture. "Wha-" Koshi interrupts Noya with a laugh. "So that's what changed your sadness into laughter huh?"

Everyone moves their attention from the picture to Koshi and then me. "Sad?" Hinata asks and then Nishinoya and Tanaka speak up as well. "Why was (Y/n)-Chan sad?!" They ask in unison and I turn the book back to me, flipping to the start of this year.

"I forgot about this picture..." I mumble as the draft from my open window blows the hair out of my face, revealing my tear-stained cheeks. "(Y/n)-San are you alright?" Yachi asks, sitting next to me with Kiyoko. I look up at Yachi as a tear falls from my eyes. "Perfectly fine, don't worry." I say as Tsukishima takes a picture of the page without my knowledge.

Karasuno VB

From Salty Boi:
*Insert Image of Page*

From Milky Setter: Why were YOU
Crying over pictures of THAT?

From Ko:
Don't ask such insensitive questions.

From Dai-Kun:
Do you know why Sugawara?

From Queen of Simps:
Obviously he does.
And I'm going to assumeevps

Like I'd let YOU send that message
properly 😐 :From Me

From Princess Yachi: But it is true...
That he's your soulmate right?

From Queen of Simps:
Did someone lie?
About being his soulmate or something?

From Tangerine Sho: WAIT-

From Milky Setter: WHAT!?

From Kiyoko Simp: WHAT!?

From Rolling Simp: WHAT!?

How tf did you two know? He was my soulmate :From Me

From Queen of Simps:
By the way you talk about him...it's obvious