We need to help her

Start from the beginning

y/n's POV
*Five hours later* 8:00pm

y/n
I heard the voice wake me up.
Groggy I look up. No one was there.
It was the stupid voice again.
y/n, it's your father.
Sitting up straight she listened.

I know you can hear me, your mission is still on. You know the rules. In just a few moments I'm disregarding the chip because sooner or later they'll figure out that you have one and take it out. Don't worry we'll have eyes on you once you come into view. Change in plans with the mission.

"What is it?" she tried to whisper.

Don't respond, wherever you're trapped they probably have monitors everywhere. Be smart.
Your new plan is to befriend them. Don't make it look staged y/n. You know what happens if you fail, however if you succeed then you will be rewarded. Act like you truly are on their side, David will meet up with you once they trust you enough to let you out in the open. Once he comes to view. He'll tell you phase 2. It won't be until faze 3 that you'll collect the infinity stone.

y/n slightly smiled, but frowned again so that if they were monitoring her they couldn't tell.
Daughter dont fail me.
Were his last words before she felt the chip burn.
It stung.
She wouldn't do it for him. But she would do it for herself.
If she could get to be the second in command for the Hydra industry, there's no telling what she could do. Screw all the bullshit she said, I still hate each one of them. She may have to fake being on their side, but that doesn't mean her personality will change.
I hate every last one of them.
Once I complete the mission I won't have to see there faces ever again.
She would complete this mission. Then finally her father will be forced to see how exceptional she could be. As much as she hated him, he was her father. And sadly, hydra was her family. And family sticks together. We all may secretly hate each other, but we all have reasons for being here. I have a few friends on the sidelines there that Vicky and David never knew about. All of us are in secret about it, but our group is legendary. We've all been friends since we were five. Tate, lily, james, osten and henry.
They may not be as reckless as me, but we all have eachothers back.
But we all agreed to not hang out with each other while people watched.
The only reason why we decided that so people didn't suspect us, and it would seem unlikely if we ever one day were on a mission. It also prevents them from sending us to hurt the other or someone after us.
You have to be careful who you get close with. Because if the enemy finds out, they'll mess with the people you love.
Almost every week we send anonymous letters to each other, anyone outside the group wouldn't be able to figure out who it is from since we all have our own letter, number and symbol to place at the end of each letter to indicate who it is from.
Tates letter is a D, her number is 6 and her symbol is a + sign.
Lily's letter is F, her number is 2 and her symbol is a % sign.
James' letter is T, his number is 9 and his symbol is $ sign.
Ostens letter is a Q, his number is a 4 and his symbol is a crown. His is the only one more dramatic than any of ours. But he likes to be extra.
My letter R, my number is 1 and my symbol is ! sign.
We came up with it when we were ten. It was stupid and meaningless until we decided to make use of it when we turned twelve. Ever since then we always sent letters.
I didn't tell them I was going on a mission, but I'll most likely send a letter somehow when I get out of here. I didn't like many people, but they I made exceptions for.
However I never let my guard down. I know very well they could turn on me. We all were raised in hydra. We all were trained a certain way.
So we all agreed to be the best of alliances.
It made me sad to think about.
I hated feeling this way, but I needed to act vulnerable for these people.
Maybe that was fathers plan all along.
He wasnt testing me, he was making sure I was vulnerable for this moment.
Clever asshole y/n thought.
Even though she felt emotions, that never stopped her before, and it wont now.