xxx. forever and always

- angel's pov -

- angel's pov -

as i slouched down into george's lap, i analyzed the gaming setup in front of me. while my boyfriend had 2 monitors brightly lit with a propped up microphone amongst its corresponding stand, i saw that one of his desktop screens had the both of us enlarged on the recorder. out of curiosity, i leaned forward toward the computer that consisted of george and i.

with my eyes fixated on the monitor, i observed the screen as it mimicked my movement and followed my lead. with my eyebrows furrowed, i continued analyzing the screen as i saw the image of myself knit her eyebrows together only seconds after of me doing so; the desktop was mirroring my moves. i felt my stomach twist and turn from the sight of us, we were on camera weren't we?

before my mind could race with any other questions, my boyfriend spoke up for the two of us. "speaking of which... alright, chat. everyone meet angel, my girlfriend," george effused from behind me as i sat in his lap. i felt my boyfriend's hot breath behind my neck, making my cheeks grow warm on camera.

i felt my heart sink to my stomach from nervousness, but there was no turning back now. "hi chat!" i proclaimed as i waved my hand to the webcamera. i plastered a smile on my face for the viewers while being self conscience of my every move.

"you know what? let's take a few moments to have you guys ask questions about us- all appropriate, of course. and we'll pause the speedrunning to have a small 'just chatting' session with angel, yeah?" my boyfriend proposed as he gently tightened his grip around my waist, performing a mere act of comfort over my camera shyness. "okay, let me turn off my camera for a bit and let you guys ask some questions in the chat. angel and i will be right back!" george assured his viewers before he turned off his webcamera with a click of his mouse.

i swiftly turned my head over my shoulder to look at my handsome boy behind me. "questions?" i whispered into his ear.

i felt my heart pick up its pace to the sound of it. as the palms of my hands began to accumulate sweat from nervousness, i quickly wiped my sweat against my thighs; where my palms were met with harsh jean fabric. the last time i was interrogated by george's fans didn't go well, as i was bombarded with insults and degradation by two teenage girls. so being quizzed or belittled by my boyfriend's fans and their questions was not something i wanted to undergo this evening, especially after a high-emotional afternoon with my sobbing. i felt a lump grow in my throat prior to feeling my chest burn from anxiety.

"no need to whisper, love. we're on mute," my boyfriend remarked with a warm smile as he stared into my eyes. george loosened his grip around my sides before placing a small kiss on the tip of my nose, almost as a deed of reassurance.