You Changed Us, We Changed You

// I'm just going to start off by saying thank you, to every single one of you. Thank you for leaving stars, or commenting, or even just giving it a view! It means the absolute world to me that you guys enjoy my stories. I'm so, so sorry I've been unmotivated and lacking in updates recently, but I'm so glad you guys have stuck around. Seeing your comments makes me so happy, so if you ever have a thought, or a recommendation, I'd love to see them! I reply to every comment I can <3 \\

Part 2 of "Have You Changed?"

L'Manburg looked different, to say the least.

The buildings of L'Manburg were now tall and thin, made of smooth stone and dark oak. They had pointed tips with small flags flapping in the gentle winds, bridges of dark oak and spruce connecting tower balconies to tower balconies. A long, familiar oak path strung through L'Manburg and around the lands. They must've repaired it in honor of him.

As Tommy neared, he realized that there were three iron statues wielding swords and scrolls. The statue to the far left was smiling, bees resting on its suit. It was standing confidently, holding a sword by its side. The statue to the far right was laughing, holding its sword over its shoulder, winking. Finally, the statue in the middle was holding its sword directly outwards, mouth etched into a playful smirk.

Tubbo, Wilbur, and Tommy. The founders.

"Bro!" Eleos cried out, tugging on Tommy's brown coat (Wilbur's brown coat), "Is this the place from all those stories?"

Tommy smiled sweetly, "Of course. This, Ele, is L'Manburg."

They trudged into the plaza, Tommy running a finger along the statues. Upon closer inspection, there were plaques below the statues.

Tubbo, President of New L'Manburg - Love-filled Bee Boy

Wilbur Soot, President of L'Manburg - A Brother, Son, and Father

Tommy, Pride Soldier and Survivor - Big Man

"It's you," Eleos looked to the statues, Disk flapping his wings to sit on the tip of statue Tommy's outstretched sword.

"Yeah," Tommy exhaled softly, "It's me."

"Tommy?" a voice screamed out. The blonde's head jerked to the source of the noise, Mellohi immediately rushed ahead of Tommy, snarling and hissing. Eleos ran to his brother's side.

"Tommy, that can't be you. Who are you?" the person held out a sword, striding forwards. As they got closer, the blonde immediately recognized them.

Green shirt tucked into jeans, black strap across the man's torso holding potions, arrows and a crossbow, tall gray boots, white porcelain mask.

"Dream," Tommy immediately took a step forward, eyes glaring daggers at the man who had ruined his life. He reached for his own sword.

"Tommy," Dream confirmed, his sword immediately dropping, hands shaking, "What the fuck? It's been three years, where the fuck were you?"

Tommy shook his head and tucked his sword away, whistling to Disk and clicking to Mellohi, both of which retreated to his side. Eleos walked forwards before Tommy could reply.

"My brother told me about you! You ruined his fucking life!" Eleos screamed, stomping his foot, "He told me all the bad things you did to him! He told me the things that happened to the place he made!"

"Eleos," Tommy rubbed his brother's shoulder, "Enough, for now. It's been a few years. Maybe they've changed."

At this, the boy looked away.