Lazy Day

Imagine that you are Samantha Logan's little sister.....

You were planning on binge watching a series that your sister plays a major role in. Pulling your phone out of the pocket of your oversized Spider-Man coloured hoodie, you text Samantha, curious to know the name of the show she's in.

While you waited for her response, you proceeded to raid your TV binging drawer of your favourite snacks. With your face contorted in concentration, you find the snack you were looking for. Not realising that your phone went off, you rush to find it - completely forgetting that it's in your hoodie pocket.

You pull it out and read your notifications, smiling when you see the response from your sister. Moving your snacks and such to the couch and placing them next to your favorite spot on your couch, you find the show on Netflix and start watching the first episode.

3 hours later.....

You pause the current episode to check out who could possibly be interrupting your series binging. As you get to the door, the knocking on it persists. "I'm coming, okay? Just don't die. Ugh!" You say to the unknown person at the door. Sighing, you open the god forsaken door only to be pushed aside by your older sibling.
"The fuck Sam? Why are you gatecrashing my lazy day? I swear to god, you better have a good," you trail off seeing that she wasn't alone when she walked into your living room that was flooded with junk food. Why in the fuck would she bring this guy over? For fuck's sake, I don't even know his name. "reason. Uhm, not to be rude or anything but who are you?" the question being aimed at the handsome dude sitting next to my sister.

"Yea, Samantha told me it'd be cool if I came with her. Said something about a surprise for her sister. So here I am."

God damn! This guy is so fine!!!! "thanks"
My head snapped up to meet his chocolate eyes and I looked at him wide eyed. "uhm. You heard that because I swear I didn't say that out loud. You know what? It doesn't even ma-" he cut you off by pulling you in by your waist and connecting his soft, full lips with your slightly pouted ones.

You slowly kissed him back and for a while, you forgot that he played your favourite character and you forgot that your sister was in the kitchen making whatever.

Relishing in the feeling of his arms feeling like they were made to be around your body, you deepen the kiss, lacing your arms around his neck and pulling him closer to you.

Neither of you wanted to pull away but for the sake of your sister not knowing that you and Michael are together, you pulled away from him  moments before Samantha popped her head in the room, calling your boyfriend. You watched him walk away and disappear into kitchen and when you were satisfied that he couldn't hear or see you, you let out a heavy sigh.

"So much for my lazy day. Ugh! I hate you Samantha!!!"

You knew that she knew that you didn't mean it when you heard her and your man laughing heartily at what you exclaimed and soon enough, you swallowed your pride and ager and joined them in the kitchen before your sister could tell him any embarrassing stories from your younger days