"Hi there sweetie! What you saw there was an illusion and I assume you want your keys and room number hmm?" I hummed out as the boy aggressively nodded his head.

He looked adorable as I internally awed at him. After talking to the angel in disguise, whose name happened to be Huang Renjun. I did mispronounce his name but the world is filled with way worse problems, like the one I just got myself. After making a mental note to talk to Injunnie and the three hawt yet cute guys who had come up before, I faced a Doyoung who had a pen in hand, ready to stab.

I let out a nervous chuckle as I scratched the back of my neck.

*Alexa, play sorry sorry by Super Junior*

Taking in a deep breath, I walked over to Doie as I looked at him before giving him a tight hug. I mumbled a sorry as I detached myself. Walking over to where I kept my things, I moved them aside, getting the box of cookies.

"Here you go..." I said handing him the box.

"I would say thank you but you were being a bitch so imma just let you be, instead of impaling this pretty pen into your beautiful skin. And I mean every word with lots of love. A cookie for you." He said, showing no emotion. Now I felt terrible for taking them. I hung my head low as I stuffed the cookie I was handed into my mouth as I heard him chuckle, making me lookup. I tilted my head in a questioning way. Doyoung just smiled at me as it basically meant we were cool. I gave him a small smile as I went back to attend to the other students with either of us taking turns.

This went on till it was lunchtime. We went to the staff lounge as we plopped ourselves on the soft couch as I got out the bento box I had packed for myself. I looked over at Doyoung as I saw him open up a bag of chips.

"Doie! Want some??"

"Oh, it's okay hyung. I have toast anyway and salad! Your lunch looks really pretty. There's no way Jaehyun made this... it's way too delicate to be made by that man. Just saying like-"

"I know Doie...which is why he didn't. I packed it for myself. I wanna be able to EAT something for lunch. But he's still a sweetheart okay!" I defended myself and my fiancé. Honestly though, he is quite not very delicate with things and tends to be the CEO of clumsiness... but I still love him!

After about half a century, it was 5:00. The sun was still shining bright like the star it was. I got my things as I waved goodbye to Doyoung since he said he'd handle the evening himself.

"Byeeeee Doyoungieeee!!! Don't kill or die!"

"Bye hyung.... you too!" He yelled back with his adorable smile.

I was on my way back home when I came across a thrift store. My eyes lit up as I got really excited. I made my way into the store as I felt the warmth from inside the shop against my face as I took a deep breath of the citrusy air inside. A woman probably in her early forties treated me with a small smile as she went back to fixing a tiny music box. I looked around the place in pure disbelief. The price and the quality of the items. WOW! I skipped over to the clothes section as I found long sleeves and t-shirts that I could design. I got about 6 of those as I put them in the cart that I found stacked nearby. They were each 2$ so it wan a winwin situation.

After about 2 hours of walking around and grabbing anything that caught my attention, I went over to the woman. By then she had finished fixing the music box. I stared at it as she was scanning my items. She glanced at me as she just continued.

"150$ sweetheart." She said as I reached into my bag to get out my wallet. Before I gave her the money I glanced at the music box. I really wanted it but it was probably not for sale and was someone else's. I paid and bowed at the woman when she stopped me. Turning around, I saw her reach for the music box as she extended her hand towards me, telling me to take it.